Hot stuff! Cool down. VMP triple pass heat exchangers and ice tanks on sale!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Question about the front mount ice kits. How does it work exactly? Also, are there any proven material I can read on how much it keeps everything cool? Do I have to modify anything to fit it? Just curious right now. Thank you!
(Tell Andrew S., Tony from MA said what's up!! We used to be in the same Mustang club when he lived in Rhode Island.)

466roller

Established Member
Just installed mine today. Slight trimming of the JLT shroud and shorten the pump feed hose. IAT2 temp went from 138* to 108* after draining enough water to put in 10lbs of ice. Ambient temp was 93* and I'd been driving the car for over 30 minutes in city traffic. Going to present a full write up and review with temp details after I do more testing. It will easily hold 15lbs of ice. Great product, great fit! Thanks again VMP

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just installed mine today. Slight trimming of the JLT shroud and shorten the pump feed hose. IAT2 temp went from 138* to 108* after draining enough water to put in 10lbs of ice. Ambient temp was 93* and I'd been driving the car for over 30 minutes in city traffic. Going to present a full write up and review with temp details after I do more testing. It will easily hold 15lbs of ice. Great product, great fit! Thanks again VMP
Awesome sir!
I look forward to your review. Thanks for doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread