'Hot Rods For Hope' Benefit Car Show - Sunday, October 5 in Plantsville, CT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
'Hot Rods For Hope' Benefit Car Show (for my son-in-law, Nigel Dragon)
Sunday, October 5th from 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

This is a benefit car show organized to support my son-in-law, Nigel Dragon, and raise funds for Nigel and his family during their fight with CJD (Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease). Nigel was diagnosed with CJD a few months ago. It is a rare, degenerative, brain disorder. It affects about one person in every one million people per year worldwide. There is no cure for it. Nigel LOVES cars and some of his friends decided to host this car show to show support for him and his family. All proceeds directly benefit Nigel and his family.

The 'Hot Rods For Hope' Car Show is on Sunday, October 5th from 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
Southington Drive-In
935 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike
Plantsville, CT

All cars, trucks and hotrods are welcome. Cars will be voted on by attendees.
Trophies given for Top 3 places for 'Top Muscle Car' and 'Top Import'.
Trophy for 'Best in Show' and 'Best Custom'.

All vehicles in show: $15
Attendees: $2

Free parking
Food and beverages available for purchase. No alcohol allowed!
Raffles for prizes!

We expect a big turnout so come and join us. If you can't enter the car show, you'll have a good time just enjoying the cars and interacting with other attendees. I will be there from 1:00 - 5:30 to help my daughter and their friends.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks to those who came today. Saw some very familiar Cobras and an oh so familiar Teal Mach. ;-) Sorry I never got to connect with you. I did, however, hear you leave. LOL. Thanks again for taking the time to come out and support the family. It was a great day. Got a local guy in a blown '55 Chevy to take Nigel out for a drive. He loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread