Hoping to hit the easy button on this question.

robert presti

Established Member
I want to data log my Innovate DLG1 dual wide band o2 gauge. I did recently, but only in a voltage, which means nothing without knowing how to convert it. I'm using live link 2 and when I had a single AEM everything was great (just click AEM), but now not sure which to pic for the conversion formula. I'd rather not have to keep trying until the laptop matches the wide band gauge.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think I got the formual from Innovate either in the book or on the website and just manually entered the formula

robert presti

Established Member
I went to the site and found the formula. I forgot that there is an LC-2 device as well, not just the gauge. Live Link has a LCI formula that is right for the LC-2. 0 volts is 7.35 and 5 volts is 22.35 (v*3)+7.35 ,or something very close to that. One thing I hate about the innovate wide band is it takes forever to warm up, and to make matters worse my current power supply shuts it off while cranking and it has to wait just as long again to show a reading again. All the little things you don't think of when working on a car....And I think they say don't hook it to the radio circuit, which it isn't but I'd bet the radio circuit is controlling the relay for it.

robert presti

Established Member
I went to the site and found the formula. I forgot that there is an LC-2 device as well, not just the gauge. Live Link has a LCI formula that is right for the LC-2. 0 volts is 7.35 and 5 volts is 22.35 (v*3)+7.35 ,or something very close to that. One thing I hate about the innovate wide band is it takes forever to warm up, and to make matters worse my current power supply shuts it off while cranking and it has to wait just as long again to show a reading again. All the little things you don't think of when working on a car....And I think they say don't hook it to the radio circuit, which it isn't but I'd bet the radio circuit is controlling the relay for it.
The one thing I would add is it seems you can only data log one bank and at the moment ...I have two banks doing something different from each other for some reason. and that is seen on the DLG1 Not a mistake between the two analog outputs.

Blown38

Established Member
I also can't get it to show the AFR in the log, just the voltage. I do however have both banks in the log.

I know where the voltage is supposed to be, but I just use the V*3 +7.35 to convert it.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the dual wideband gauge and I've logged both banks at the same time without issue. You cant log any other analogs at the same time but thats a different story

Users who are viewing this thread