Hopefully it's not a fake out.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
IMG_1550.jpg
I think I would order without beadlocks and add the ones from the previous generation from the FRPP catalog. I prefer the look of the older ones.

Same..the new ones look to me like a black satalite dish.

Just looked and those wheels are $800 a piece. Granted they do come with the lock ring. Which I would have to spend another $800 to get the rings in my current config.

Check out method race wheels. They look bad ass and are tough as nails. About $800 for all 4 18x9.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't go wrong with Methods.

Another wheel that came out was Icons(same company that makes suspension upgrades for the trucks). What was nice about them was that the wheels were hubcentric, not lug centric like most Methods. And the offset was a tad better in terms of rubbing (+06 compared to 00) at least for the Gen 1.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Get a TRX and stick it to ford for allowing these dealers to **** good customers.
Well I'm not really sure what Ford should/could do? I'll venture to say the majority of Raptors left the showroom with some amount of ADM tacked on. This has been going on forever with performance Ford vehicles and I don't see Ford doing anything about it at all. The only thing I wish Ford would do is be more transparent with their allocation system. The allocation was the only thing I wasn't able to check up on outside the dealer. Unfortunately that's what I got ****ed on.

But I want a Raptor and really nothing else. So I'm at the mercy of finding a good dealer.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Well I'm not really sure what Ford should/could do? I'll venture to say the majority of Raptors left the showroom with some amount of ADM tacked on. This has been going on forever with performance Ford vehicles and I don't see Ford doing anything about it at all. The only thing I wish Ford would do is be more transparent with their allocation system. The allocation was the only thing I wasn't able to check up on outside the dealer. Unfortunately that's what I got ****ed on.

But I want a Raptor and really nothing else. So I'm at the mercy of finding a good dealer.
Well make sure to leave the appropriate feedback on the dealer that ****ed you.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member

If you're willing to travel, there's a FB group for Gen II Raptors I'm on and they're always posting where they find MSRP deals on dealership stock. There's actually quite a few out there, if you can travel to get the truck. Generally it's worth it though.

Users who are viewing this thread