Hooters Cruise to Nottingham, UK ??

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I recently find out there is a Hooters in the UK. :banana: Only one that I know of in Europe. I am out of the loop with the car scene here and would like to get out and finally meet/cruise with some people.

We can organize a UK cruise and lunch at Hooters of Nottingham, UK? I use to arrange these cruises on the East Coast a lot. Its a good time. Meet up somewhere central for most everyone then cruise up there. Eat some wings have a beer then head home. This would be great opportunity for pics and vids with a few American Muscle cars there are over here in the UK.

Anyone interested in some Hooter's wings/food/beer and their great atmosphere? post up or let me know, i'll start getting some dates and good weather hopefully...

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
he is always between the States and England for work and stuff i think.

the weather has just been crap lately, today was semi nice out with the sun but still was wet out. I'll post on Rebel V8 and few other sites as soon as i find a decent weekend. Maybe on in Jan? if not maybe in March or April. I just want a decent showing and not just me turning up by myself.

yeah bobby, the 2 or 3 people here with muscle cars are cool to talk to, but aren't very interested in taking a cruise together anywhere. Its my only Christmas wish to get something decent organized. maybe here in the next few months. i'll def let you guys know.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Hey John what's up buddy? I noticed before I left that the Goat was missing the house in Camden and the cobra's company. Remember the burnout marks on the street coming into the neighborhood? Check this out you might like it :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIc9SGGY_cU"]YouTube- LS2 GTO Bassani Catback[/ame]

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Is that in SC or in DE? whose house? and where did you leave the Goat while your gone? you should ship it over here for the summer... least then i would a partner in crime...

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
That was back in SC when I was leaving My parents to come back to DE , I left it with my supervisor because I was still moving stuff out of Tims house and into storage. Haha ship the cobra over so it can be my DD. You gonna let the Stig do a lap in the cobra??

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
That was back in SC when I was leaving My parents to come back to DE , I left it with my supervisor because I was still moving stuff out of Tims house and into storage. Haha ship the cobra over so it can be my DD. You gonna let the Stig do a lap in the cobra??

Yeah, i am trying to have talks with Jermy Clarkson and crew. He doesn't think its worth the time, but offcourse i don't think they ever tested a Terminator, always saleens and roush most the time. I bet my car will make an impression with the power and IRS. I know it won't handle like a Ferrari but still...

bobbys97r

Established Member
he is always between the States and England for work and stuff i think.

the weather has just been crap lately, today was semi nice out with the sun but still was wet out. I'll post on Rebel V8 and few other sites as soon as i find a decent weekend. Maybe on in Jan? if not maybe in March or April. I just want a decent showing and not just me turning up by myself.

yeah bobby, the 2 or 3 people here with muscle cars are cool to talk to, but aren't very interested in taking a cruise together anywhere. Its my only Christmas wish to get something decent organized. maybe here in the next few months. i'll def let you guys know.

I talk to a guy here through email today and he seem pretty serious about getting a group of car guys together. I know as soon as the weather gets better a Im going to try to get a few guys from TRANS here to go to the track.... Ive had a few people challange the cobra and Im gonna lay the smack down (if not Im getting gears LOL)

bobbys97r

Established Member
Yeah, i am trying to have talks with Jermy Clarkson and crew. He doesn't think its worth the time, but offcourse i don't think they ever tested a Terminator, always saleens and roush most the time. I bet my car will make an impression with the power and IRS. I know it won't handle like a Ferrari but still...

MMMMMMMM I hate that guy all he ever does is put down american cars. The only cool one is the younger one that old asshat can kiss my ass. Hes not flipping happy unless hes driving a 150+K car

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
I talk to a guy here through email today and he seem pretty serious about getting a group of car guys together. I know as soon as the weather gets better a Im going to try to get a few guys from TRANS here to go to the track.... Ive had a few people challange the cobra and Im gonna lay the smack down (if not Im getting gears LOL)

Ok, i guess you guys go to Santa Pod Dragway? its only 30 or 40 mins from me. Let me know when you go. I can't afford to break anything but i might come out for a run down the track. Few people challenge the cobra? there must be a lot of people looking for action on lakenheath.

MMMMMMMM I hate that guy all he ever does is put down american cars. The only cool one is the younger one that old asshat can kiss my ass. Hes not flipping happy unless hes driving a 150+K car

Yeah, he is an ass. He was happy with the ZR1, but that is a 100k.

bobbys97r

Established Member
Ok, i guess you guys go to Santa Pod Dragway? its only 30 or 40 mins from me. Let me know when you go. I can't afford to break anything but i might come out for a run down the track. Few people challenge the cobra? there must be a lot of people looking for action on lakenheath.

Yeah, he is an ass. He was happy with the ZR1, but that is a 100k.

In work in vehicle maintenance and there is alot of people that want to hit up santa pod.

KevF

Super Snake wannabe
Established Member
SXI,

Hey bud how ya doing?

There is a group of us on Rebel-v8.com that tend to go drag racing a bit....we use Santa Pod, Shakespeare County Raceway and some use York too...

Vehicles range from the fastest Lightning in the UK to a Ford GT with a smattering of Harley trucks and lightnings as well as Stangs.

Failing that, I would also post on pistonheads.co.uk as there are plenty of muscle cars owners on there in the Yank and Mustang forums. You'll also be able to start some smack down talk with owners of more 'European' stuff such as Ferrari's and Lambo's...

As for Top Gear, its not worth the bother. They tested a GT500 Mustang and also a Roush stage 1 Stang then rubbished it for the 'live rear end'....
e tried to get them to take my Saleen S281 S/C that I had at the time, but didnt even reply........

Be good to meet up. There are a few owners around East Anglia that use the cars. My '07 HD/ Saleen truck is used everyday and regularly shames sportscar owners on the A11...:rockon:

Kev F

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
i am on rebel v8 but don't post much. i need to check out piston heads. So KevF are you planning for May in Hanover, Germany for the SVT/Ford meet? does anyone know what weekend in May is it?

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
I know of a few other Mustangs and Cobras around Lakenheath. We are planning a trip to the track in March. Ill definitly post in on here. Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread