Hoosier Wet Racing Road Course Tires..

XxSVTxX

Established Member
Hey, i have 2 Hoosier wet radial Road course tires for sale, 275/40/17's , they are in amazing shape, I only used them for about 3 laps around road atlanta, they have about 90%+ thread left on them, they grip amazing, i took a corner going 120 when it was pooring down rain in them and i hooked just as good as my actual road course slicks would in the dry , they grip amazing in dry wheather and just as good in the rain, i have 610WHP in my cobra and when they heat up i can actually floor it in first gear and they just hook! so they actually grip just as good as my m/t Drags did, except u can take corners in the dry and rain! :rockon: anyways it sucks that i have to sell them but i have a car payment coming up, so thats why i need them sold quick, asking $260 shipped, they retail for almost $300 Each! if u have any questions at all feel free to ask...

(p.s. sorry if i described them too much or if my post was too long lol its just alot of people dont know much about those tires so i try to describe them as much as i can) :beer:

Thanks
Jeff

000.jpg

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

444.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread