Hoosier drag radial question?

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I'm looking to get new tires here soon and am currently running a 315/30/18 BFG DR but due to lack of alignment they have prematurely worn on the inside. :bash: I'm looking at the hoosiers and not sure if I should stick with a 315/30 or will the 335/30 fit with my IRS? I'm currently running a 1/4" spacer with the low profile IRS bolt. Thanks guys.

I've seen from my search (in case you all were wondering if I did) that some are running a 3/8" to 1/2" spacer for the 335's. And if needed, would you have to replace the lugs with such a wide spacer?

stangposse

Established Member
I have 315/30's and i am very close. Not sure if its 15mm or less, but it is a very close fit. Sorry i couldn't give you a definite answer. However, you'll hear cases for both with cars that are exactly the same, so it depends on the individual car.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I'm thinking of just going with the 315, after looking, the 335 section width is 13.2 compared to the 12.6 I currently have on the 315 BFG's so that's 3/10's of an inch wider on each side which basically will eat up the 1/4" spacer I'm currently running. Oh well, but they 315 Hoosiers are also an inch narrower than the BFG's as well but $100 cheaper for tire almost.

Users who are viewing this thread