"Home Invasioner" Floyd Didnt DIE From A Knee.....

wckdvnm

Established Member
This has nothing to do with the media. You are falling into the media hype.

Currently based on the statements from the Chief. DC violated department policy in more than 1 way. DC was fired because of that. DC was charged and Arrested because of that. These are facts. No media is making this up.

No he didn’t; he used his training of which was department policy. This isn’t media hype I have watched the trial. That technique is also used by multiple agencies. Multiple people including the damn autopsy done by the state showed he had no injuries from the hold. You can literally stand on someone’s back and even their neck in the was DC was and still be able to breath. He died of an overdose; the chief is trying to save face. I haven’t watched any media on this besides those reporting the days briefs with footage. All major media sources are leaving out the defense destroying all of the arguments the prosecution has brought out giving more than enough reasonable doubt.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
No he didn’t; he used his training of which was department policy. This isn’t media hype I have watched the trial. That technique is also used by multiple agencies. Multiple people including the damn autopsy done by the state showed he had no injuries from the hold. You can literally stand on someone’s back and even their neck in the was DC was and still be able to breath. He died of an overdose; the chief is trying to save face.

The medical examiner who ruled George Floyd's death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd's heart disease and drug use contributed to his death, but police officers' restraint of his body and compression of his neck were the primary causes.

The legal statements say different than what you believe

wckdvnm

Established Member
The medical examiner who ruled George Floyd's death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd's heart disease and drug use contributed to his death, but police officers' restraint of his body and compression of his neck were the primary causes.

Yeah and when cross examined she said if she hadn’t seen the video she would have ruled it either heart disease or an overdose. The autopsy clearly showed no injuries to the neck and he didn’t asphyxiate he died of cardiac arrest. Also the other body cam showed he wasn’t on his neck. But again media won’t mention that, or that you can clearly see he’s not putting his entire weight on him... also that’s a shit medical examiner who’d claim a man with 5x the lethal overdose of fentanyl died from the pressure. Fentanyl overdose deaths occur because the drug slows your breathing to the point it’s dangerous to the brain or completely ceases respiration.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member

You have admitted to not watching the trial, we both apparently have. You’re quoting the headlines, and missing the cross examination immediately following that where body can footage showed otherwise, and he admitted that he now sees it was the back. It’s a little baffling that you self admit that you haven’t seen a thing, and therefore are quoting the media, and ironically allege we are buying the media hype

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yeah and when cross examined she said if she hadn’t seen the video she would have ruled it either heart disease or an overdose. The autopsy clearly showed no injuries to the neck and he didn’t asphyxiate he died of cardiac arrest. Also the other body cam showed he wasn’t on his neck. But again media won’t mention that, or that you can clearly see he’s not putting his entire weight on him... also that’s a shit medical examiner who’d claim a man with 5x the lethal overdose of fentanyl died from the pressure. Fentanyl overdose deaths occur because the drug slows your breathing to the point it’s dangerous to the brain or completely ceases respiration.

Why do you continue to say media media media.

These are factual statements from the trial. They are disproving your beliefs. So far the statements and evidence still support the death causes by the officers. Maybe by the end it will change but currently everything supposts manslaughter.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You have admitted to not watching the trial, we both apparently have. You’re quoting the headlines, and missing the cross examination immediately following that where body can footage showed otherwise, and he admitted that he now sees it was the back. It’s a little baffling that you self admit that you haven’t seen a thing, and therefore are quoting the media, and ironically allege we are buying the media hype

Once again you have not proved anything different. You have shown zero evidence that supports your stance. All i am doing is provided statements directly from the trial you state you are watching.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Why do you continue to say media media media.

These are factual statements from the trial. They are disproving your beliefs. So far the statements and evidence still support the death causes by the officers. Maybe by the end it will change but currently everything supposts manslaughter.

No I’m telling you facts of the trial you admitted to not even watching. Everything you’ve said has been cross examined and shot down as BS. The chief admitted it wasn’t on his neck, medical examiner said she would have ruled it an overdose HAD SHE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO... she’s a liar and no medical evidence shows it was nothing more than a fentanyl overdose of a fat old hearted criminal. Funny how the whole neck pressure had to be changed to chest pressure mid trial once the rookie Asian cops body cam showed the knee on the neck was a lie.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

With everything you state it was still ruled a homicide.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
No I’m telling you facts of the trial you admitted to not even watching. Everything you’ve said has been cross examined and shot down as BS. The chief admitted it wasn’t on his neck, medical examiner said she would have ruled it an overdose HAD SHE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO... she’s a liar and no medical evidence shows it was nothing more than a fentanyl overdose of a fat old hearted criminal. Funny how the whole neck pressure had to be changed to chest pressure mid trial once the rookie Asian cops body cam showed the knee on the neck was a lie.

What facts? I haven't seen any from you. Just you describing what you believe. Not what actually happened.

wckdvnm

Established Member
What facts? I haven't seen any from you. Just you describing what you believe. Not what actually happened.

The medical examiner stated “if he had been locked in a room all by himself I would have ruled it a drug overdose” he then later went on to try to say that Floyd may have built a tolerance to the fentanyl over time as he was a regular user. No way in hell he got a tolerance to 5x the lethal overdose amount.
She later went on to state “he wouldn’t have died that night if it wasn’t for the police interactions”; that’s a bold faced lie, that level of fentanyl will kill someone. Go ask Demi lavato, she barely survived 3x the lethal amount. The autopsy showed no signs of cutaneous or sub cutaneous injuries to Floyd’s neck, no signs of asphyxiation and was labeled a heart attack which is what fentanyl overdoses deal with.

Derek Chauvin trial livestream: Medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker | kare11.com here you go it has his statements which this article still leaves out the cross examination and you won’t find any articles to the contrary. The media won’t report it; you have to ACTUALLY watch the trial to know what’s going on.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Hey Snowflake have u ever fought and tried to arrest someone on Fentanyl? I didnt think so, so STFU U sound stupid AF!

Criminals are very strong and dont experience any pain with compliance techniques when high on Fentanyl which is why this Animal was on the ground being restrained by multiple officers cause if u let him up yes even in handcuffs they become extremely VIOLENT AGAIN by kicking and spitting at officers which is why he's in handcuffs on the ground retard!

Wow just when I think Ive read all the stupid comments urs comes up being even dumber than the rest smfh. Let me guess u voted for Biden right smh. Another ****-fed baby vs. Breast-fed I see. Does explain ur stupidity and ignorance tho.....
Don’t do that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

MG0h3

Established Member
Try this.

Take the three officers off George Floyd. No contact whatsoever.

They handcuff him, and leave him prone. Says he can’t breathe.

They do nothing

Goes unconscious and pisses himself.

They do nothing.

What level of liability is there when they have someone in their custody and any reasonable person would see there is a health/life risk situation occurring?

Just makes it worse that they were actually holding him down. He wasn’t going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you saying they're in trouble for not using narcan or starting CPR or something along those lines?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

The medical examiner stated “if he had been locked in a room all by himself I would have ruled it a drug overdose” he then later went on to try to say that Floyd may have built a tolerance to the fentanyl over time as he was a regular user. No way in hell he got a tolerance to 5x the lethal overdose amount.
She later went on to state “he wouldn’t have died that night if it wasn’t for the police interactions”; that’s a bold faced lie, that level of fentanyl will kill someone. Go ask Demi lavato, she barely survived 3x the lethal amount. The autopsy showed no signs of cutaneous or sub cutaneous injuries to Floyd’s neck, no signs of asphyxiation and was labeled a heart attack which is what fentanyl overdoses deal with.

Derek Chauvin trial livestream: Medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker | kare11.com here you go it has his statements which this article still leaves out the cross examination and you won’t find any articles to the contrary. The media won’t report it; you have to ACTUALLY watch the trial to know what’s going on.

Has the official ruling been changed? I have seen no such change. Everything provided has not proved anything different.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Has the official ruling been changed? I have seen no such change. Everything provided has not proved anything different.

What ruling? On his death cause? Yeah new medical examiner said first examiner was wrong now...even though he states he had no injuries to his neck either cutaneous or sub cutaneous. Claiming his CO levels were high when the autopsy was performed. But failed to mention jack about the extremely high levels of fentanyl in his system. The case is still active in its third week and they just had his brother cry on the stand claiming “he made the best banana and mayonnaise sandwiches” geez I wonder why he had heart disease... many people have proven you can breathe with someone that weight on your chest for 10 minutes independent of this trial... but YouTube removes them.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
What ruling? On his death cause? Yeah new medical examiner said first examiner was wrong now...even though he states he had no injuries to his neck either cutaneous or sub cutaneous. Claiming his CO levels were high when the autopsy was performed. But failed to mention jack about the extremely high levels of fentanyl in his system. The case is still active in its third week and they just had his brother cry on the stand claiming “he made the best banana and mayonnaise sandwiches” geez I wonder why he had heart disease... many people have proven you can breathe with someone that weight on your chest for 10 minutes independent of this trial... but YouTube removes them.

What? I asked why was the ruling of the homicide not officially changed? At this point legally its still an official homicide. Not an over dose.

Users who are viewing this thread