"Home Invasioner" Floyd Didnt DIE From A Knee.....

blk02edge

Established Member
b29.jpg

Okay, I'll see myself out

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just curious, what part of the story have you not seen or think you are missing?

You got a statement from a member that I respect as much as dog poo on the street but agree with. In this day and age of social media it is hard to believe that after a year that there is something of significance that you are not aware of on this case. So again what is it that you're missing?

I’m curious if you have been watching the trial? As in the trial itself and not the MSM’s version of it. That goes for a few other posters here. I’ll put it like this, the prosecution is shitting the bed. There is also quite a bit that is being revealed which makes you really question authorities decisions not to release that evidence earlier to maybe calm people down. Like the body cam footage that all of the “use of force” experts admitted that his knee was on his shoulder blade and not the neck. Mind you these are the defenses witnesses and not the prosecution.

Point is unless these jurors are dead set in “cops are bad”, he is getting manslaughter at best over not “rendering aid”.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m curious if you have been watching the trial? As in the trial itself and not the MSM’s version of it. That goes for a few other posters here. I’ll put it like this, the prosecution is shitting the bed. There is also quite a bit that is being revealed which makes you really question authorities decisions not to release that evidence earlier to maybe calm people down. Like the body cam footage that all of the “use of force” experts admitted that his knee was on his shoulder blade and not the neck. Mind you these are the defenses witnesses and not the prosecution.

Point is unless these jurors are dead set in “cops are bad”, he is getting manslaughter at best over not “rendering aid”.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I haven’t watched the trial, or any video that has been leaked.
Clearly, based on my sources, the “blue line of secrecy” or some shit (forget how they phrased it) has folded in on him, and now all the superior levels are saying he’s guilty.

I only get my news from yahoo and links people share on facialbook

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting watch of a 2019 George Floyd traffics stop. Eerily similar. Still can’t excuse what happened but this whole situation is telling about our country and society in general. Not good.
-J

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Floyd was the definition of scum. The world is a better place without him. I hope DC walks.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Floyd was the definition of scum. The world is a better place without him. I hope DC walks.

Why? Ofcourse Floyd was scum. I dont think anyone actually feels sorry for him.

I see this as a situation where we can kill multiple birds with 1 stone. Those cops are no better than than Scum they killed. They all will likely pay. All the upper levels have basically said they all violated department policies and are guilty.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Why? Ofcourse Floyd was scum. I dont think anyone actually feels sorry for him.

I see this as a situation where we can kill multiple birds with 1 stone. Those cops are no better than than Scum they killed. They all will likely pay. All the upper levels have basically said they all violated department policies and are guilty.

Where have they said that? The only thing I’ve seen is the knee on neck, which the police chief already agreed it was in the shoulder blade area

wckdvnm

Established Member

Are you not watching the trial? That BS knee on the neck was proven false; he was on his shoulder. Even IF he was on his neck he had no injuries to the neck. The medical examiner even stated had she not seen the video she would have ruled it an overdose.

The knee on the neck is a throw away statement proven false already of which the knee on the back is department policy.

Edit: there is almost ZERO true media coverage. The prosecution has done a terrible job trying prove their case while the defense has more than given reasonable doubt. But as all media has been portraying it as if chauvin is completely losing. Every witness the state has brought has been trash at proving the “knee on the neck” is what killed him.
Also for the record they had him restrained on the floor while the EMT was on its way, chauvin tried to put him in the car Floyd said no I want on the ground while kicking cops from the squad car and fighting them actively.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Are you not watching the trial? That BS knee on the neck was proven false; he was on his shoulder. Even IF he was on his neck he had no injuries to the neck. The medical examiner even stated had she not seen the video she would have ruled it an overdose.

The knee on the neck is a throw away statement proven false already of which the knee on the back is department policy.

No am not watching the trial. I have a job lol. 2nd these are the statements from the actual trail. So your saying the chief lied on the stand?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
He admitted on cross that it was in the back. Don’t just listen to the media, because they obviously didn’t want to post that there. Medical examiner also said it should have been ruled an OD.

He also stated after watching the video he violated department policy.

wckdvnm

Established Member
He also stated after watching the video he violated department policy.

Which is a lie, that was in their training material while chauvin was employed with them. That was brought out in trial and he didn’t have jack for it. The media is playing this up to cause more rioting.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Can you prove that? Has he been charged with purging himself?

Doesn’t really matter; they pulled that it isn’t department policy “anymore” but chauvin was taught that tactic as well as the “recovery position” that follows that hold.

Edit:I’m not going to go through two weeks worth of trial footage to find that day. Not to mention it’s getting harder to find anything that REAL news of the trial and what they are saying. Look at the source you posted; they continently leave out that the defense took that argument down. Also the prosecution no longer says neck, they say “shoulder/neck area”. Gotta move them goal posts.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Which is a lie, that was in their training material while chauvin was employed with them. That was brought out in trial and he didn’t have jack for it. The media is playing this up to cause more rioting.
This has nothing to do with the media. You are falling into the media hype.

Currently based on the statements from the Chief. DC violated department policy in more than 1 way. DC was fired because of that. DC was charged and Arrested because of that. These are facts. No media is making this up.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Doesn’t really matter; they pulled that it isn’t department policy “anymore” but chauvin was taught that tactic as well as the “recovery position” that follows that hold.
Its 100% matters, DC was fired and arrested based on that. Currently nothing has been proven otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread