"Home Invasioner" Floyd Didnt DIE From A Knee.....

blk02edge

Established Member
download.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
Just want to point out one small thing. If I had a $1 for every time some "Mope" told me "I cant Breath" when being arrested I could have retired a long time ago rich!

The fact is, when a "Mope" is saying "I cant breath" its because he was FIGHTING with the Police and the Police have now restrained him so yea it makes it hard to breath when ur a crack-head, totally out of shape and ur HEART is filled with Fentanyl guess what happens? Yep, you DIE as a result of heart failure!

It has nothing to do with "I cant BREATH". Cause its impossible to SAY "I cant BREATH" if ur not actually taking in O2 and breathing. Its common ****ing sense!

STRESS causes heart attacks every day in the country. Add a lifetime DRUG addict to the mix and yea ur heart fails. Pretty common actually.

Murder? That makes me LOL literally!

Can you not control a handcuffed man yourself requiring you and 2 other officers to pin him to the ground for 9 min?

Your station needs to offer free TRT. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hey Snowflake have u ever fought and tried to arrest someone on Fentanyl? I didnt think so, so STFU U sound stupid AF!

Criminals are very strong and dont experience any pain with compliance techniques when high on Fentanyl which is why this Animal was on the ground being restrained by multiple officers cause if u let him up yes even in handcuffs they become extremely VIOLENT AGAIN by kicking and spitting at officers which is why he's in handcuffs on the ground retard!

Wow just when I think Ive read all the stupid comments urs comes up being even dumber than the rest smfh. Let me guess u voted for Biden right smh. Another ****-fed baby vs. Breast-fed I see. Does explain ur stupidity and ignorance tho.....

Can you not control a handcuffed man yourself requiring you and 2 other officers to pin him to the ground for 9 min?

Your station needs to offer free TRT. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Hey Snowflake have u ever fought and tried to arrest someone on Fentanyl? I didnt think so, so STFU U sound stupid AF!

Criminals are very strong and dont experience any pain with compliance techniques when high on Fentanyl which is why this Animal was on the ground being restrained by multiple officers cause if u let him up yes even in handcuffs they become extremely VIOLENT AGAIN by kicking and spitting at officers which is why he's in handcuffs on the ground retard!

Wow just when I think Ive read all the stupid comments urs comes up being even dumber than the rest smfh. Let me guess u voted for Biden right smh. Another ****-fed baby vs. Breast-fed I see. Does explain ur stupidity and ignorance tho.....

you don’t know what he does for a living do you....

Users who are viewing this thread