Home improvement... Aim for the toilet:

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Anyone ever hire contractors to do a remodel and have them completely miss the toilet?

They could have called to ask where I kept cleaning supplies, gone to the store to buy some, or, I don't know, sat down on the seat before taking a crap!

Dead serious here. This is what I came home to. House REEKED of poop.

This was day ONE of the project.

Subcontractor got fired.

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_20171113_151027.jpg
    Optimized-IMG_20171113_151027.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 357

MG0h3

Established Member
hahahha thats messed up. Let me guess, tacos caused that.

I've caught workers pissing in walls and on the subfloor just after framing. Plus they bury the beers they drink all day in the attic and walls.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
LOL.

A+ responses so far, guys.

I actually think it was one of the white guys. The Hispanics stayed late to do the work the white guys didn't do.

The GC was livid.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
****ing animals, we've had contractors in and out of the building where I work for close to a year working on several floors. The restrooms are usually filthy by close of business, shit on the floor, stall doors, walls etc... how the **** does one even manage to do that? This doesn't happen every day, but there is almost always piss on the seat or shit stain/smear on the seat etc.

CV355

_
Established Member
5 years ago I bought some furniture from Rooms to Go.

The delivery crew was... rowdy. They left Styrofoam all over the floor, built chairs wrong, stripped bolts out on the table... One of them dropped a colossal dook in the guest bathroom. I mean this thing had to have messed up the dude's anatomy, like he exclusively ate red meat and potatoes after gluing his ass shut for a week or something. Didn't flush, pissed all over the seat, and left a questionable handprint on the bathroom door. I took pictures of everything.

Marched into RTG, demanded to speak to a manager. Showed the manager the furniture pics. He didn't seem to care too much. Showed him the bathroom pic. Totally different story.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Sad, as a Plumbing Contractor my worst call was from a still good customer that one of my guys didn’t flush the toilet in a bathroom that wasn’t being worked on. That person was let go that day.
Also I’ve seen carpenters crap in the garage or basement before it’s poured and the concrete guy ends up getting in it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
One time years back when I was doing finish work on one of the homes we built I was there by myself and had to take a shit. So I went to the downstairs bathroom that had two doors which I guess I forgot to lock one of the doors. I had my old iPod with me and had the headphones in and didn't realize a realtor walked in to show the house to Im guessing a husband and wife and their 90 year old mother. Sure enough I see the other door open up as Im on the pot and there's an old woman standing there. She quickly slammed the door with a shocked but laughing look on her face, and I promptly finished, snuck out the back door and left without having to face them lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread