Holy crap! This guy was very lucky with this mountain lion!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually have experience with dogos and would pick a pit over one based on this experience. A pig killed one that I use for baiting. Plenty of hog guys prefer larger dogs e.g. dogos, American bulldogs and similar. I am just sharing my opinion based on my experience. Meanwhile you are running your trap based on your internet experience. And somehow you think you are the expert. LOL.

While you are keeping it real on the internet I am living real life.

PS the baddest dog I had was an attack trained Rottweiler that once went through a plate glass window going after someone in my yard. I got into a mess with the city when he mauled a trespasser, who ended up suing me. The dog ended up quarantined and I had to register him on a dangerous dog list. I had to go in front of a judge to prevent him from being euthanized.

Tell me some of your bad ass dog stories, tough guy.

Going on daddy’s safari hunting cruise orgy experience does not count.

Your experience with Dogos is shit. All dogs can get killed by a hog, not just a Dogo, ass hat. It’s part of that game.

I’m telling you a Top specimen Dogo will wreck a Top specimen Pitbull and will handle stronger more dangerous game easier. You might prefer pitbulls, but it won’t change that fact that Dogos are stouter and more dangerous.

If you still rather use pitbulls, then more power to ya. I have one myself and love it but I’m not ****ing delusional. Dogo is superior.

PS: super duper cool starry. Super badass attack rottie pitty uni for the win!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Ohhhh Raaaa. Internet bad asses of the dogo tribe be like

Screen_Shot_2019-04-03_at_9.59.01_AM.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
All I know is .. I have a chihuahua Rottweiler mix... and he’s a savage

I mean

What?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hai gays, I like street racing and dodge challengers. I can buy any challenger to race but prefer the R/T! Wish me luck gays!

k tnx bye!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hai gays, I like street racing and dodge challengers. I can buy any challenger to race but prefer the R/T! Wish me luck gays!

k tnx bye!

The argument for a smaller dog is that the risk is higher that you will kill the dog when you are killing what it is latched on to when using a larger dog. Likewise it can be harder to kill the hog when you are using larger dogs because they take up more space. Believe it or not it can be hard to kill when the animal is fighting with the dogs. A dogo or corso cano takes up a lot more space than a pit. Maybe you did not know this since the extent of your experience is surfing the internet and running your mouth. Now you know.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You are one dense MF’er. Lol.

“let’s not use the bigger, denser, tougher, stronger more tenacious dog for hunting, because it takes too much room and it is easier for my dumbass to kill it in accident.”

I am so glad you taught me that a Dogo and Corso are larger than a pit. Lol

Next time I go hunting, I am taking some god damn chihuahuas. You know, to make more room and not kill them myself by mistake in the tussle. Lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Hahaha. Thats scary as shit.
"I'm not gonna back down i promise", as he is literally walking backwards down the path.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hahaha. Thats scary as shit.
"I'm not gonna back down i promise", as he is literally walking backwards down the path.
He was very smart to do that. Keeping his back away from the cougar kept it from launching an attack. An animal expert said that this guy did just about everything right, which kept him alive and unharmed.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
He was very smart to do that. Keeping his back away from the cougar kept it from launching an attack. An animal expert said that this guy did just about everything right, which kept him alive and unharmed.

Oh I agree, I just think his choice of words was pretty funny as he was backing down the mtn.

quad

Established Member
Yes that's scary. It could have turned ugly. Now imagine running into a fully grown African male lion!

Ambassadors.jpg

History Of Kruger Park - Harry Wolhuter - South Africa...

harry-wolhuter-590-590x280.jpg

I saw the lion skin, knife and the hole he made on display at Skukuza.

One of Kruger Park's most famous stories is the 1904 saga of Harry Wolhuter, one of the Park's first rangers.

Wolhuter was riding on horseback along what is today the Lindanda Road (S35), when two lions attacked him shortly after nightfall.

Toppled from his horse, one of lions seized him by the shoulder, and dragged him almost 100 metres, into the bush. At this point, the semi-conscious ranger managed to retrieve his sheath knife from his belt and stabbed the lion.

The mortally wounded lion then dropped Wolhuter who managed to climb into a tree before the second lion came after him. Wolhuter believes he was saved by his dog, Bull, whose persistent barking at the second lion distracted it. Wolhuter's assistants then arrived, and carried him back to camp.

After resting a day, he was carried in a litter, to get medical assistance. The party arrived at Komatipoort four days later. Wolhuter was patched up by a doctor and then sent by train to Barberton hospital where he stayed for several weeks.

Wolhuter's knife and the skin of the lion he killed are on display in the Stevenson-Hamilton Library at Skukuza. Wolhuter was known by his Swazi name, Lindanda. The name is derived from 'lihiya', a type of loincloth worn by the Swazi people, and which Wolhuter himself was fond of wearing.

Wolhuter is further remembered in the park by his "Camp", which was originally known as Wolhuter's Hut was, in fact, the first tourist accommodation in the Park. Today, Pretoriuskop (the nearest Restcamp to Wolhuter's Camp), is the park's fifth largest rest camp accommodating nearly 350 guests in 145 huts.

An interesting feature of Pretoriuskop is that it is the only camp allowed to break the park's rigid 'indigenous-trees-only' rule. In the days before Kruger's complex set of rules and regulations were established, Pretoriuskop was part of the local ranger's garden. The red flamboyants and purple bougainvilleas he introduced bloomed so proudly that modern-day rangers believe they should remain in place for the sake of history and nostalgia.

Morgan

Established Member
Yes that's scary. It could have turned ugly. Now imagine running into a fully grown African male lion!
Wolhuter believes he was saved by his dog, Bull,

Cool story, but was it a Dogo?

quad

Established Member
Cool story, but was it a Dogo?
Not sure.

Average weight for an African male lion is about 420 lbs. Heaviest ever recorded was a cage fat male named Simba who weighed 826 lbs! Tigers can be even bigger with the heaviest ever recorded clocking in at 935 lbs. I personally prefer lions over tigers. Their manes make them look more intimidating and I am sure it helps them in a battle as well.

304cc36ab15ff8044b59f82eeef11742.jpg

Look at the shoulders and forearms of this lion!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Not sure.

Average weight for an African male lion is about 420 lbs. Heaviest ever recorded was a cage fat male named Simba who weighed 826 lbs! Tigers can be even bigger with the heaviest ever recorded clocking in at 935 lbs. I personally prefer lions over tigers. Their manes make them look more intimidating and I am sure it helps them in a battle as well.

View attachment 1667753

Look at the shoulders and forearms of this lion!

Not one “muther****er” mentioned in that video.
Am disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread