Holley sniper intake

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Has anyone done any testing yet? I remember a couple of months back it was mentioned. Any results?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Might hit up UPR/Power By The Hour. I was at the Spring Break Shootout at BMP this weekend and they had one on one of their cars.
f1991e94f9f43b6148793598d372a05a.jpg
ade4f12512bc36f858e5247f0477e628.jpg

Last edited:

AKDMB

Established Member
It's being featured in a stang TV article sometime, they tested on a 2015 Coyote owned by UPR. Results were supposed to come out the beginning of March, so anytime now really. Here is a thread about it. I will be extremely surprised if this performs better than the CJ, Boss, Stock, or GT350. This looks like it's for full retard cars that will run over 20 psi of boost(close to 1100hp, on a turbo car) and don't want to worry about a manifold expanding(I don't know what the true limit of any of the plastic manifolds are, ford tested the CJ to 20+ psi). It doesn't look like it was shaped for flow, it looks like it was shaped so it wouldn't be too hard to weld together, again, not exactly an expert here.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43530

7upstang

Established Member
I talked to Steve at UPR this weekend. However, he basically signed his life away not to mention much. But he left me with the impression the intake will be worth it. However, like any case of the years, forced induction will benefit the most.

Users who are viewing this thread