Holley 550-1219

Juiced46cobra

Established Member
Has any of you guys had any dealings with this kit Holley 550-1219? Quite honestly I am now on my third tuner for my car and I'm tired of buying tuners and having to pay another guy to tune it. If there are any other efi systems you guys have used I'd like some opinions and thoughts. Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What makes your car special/difficult to tune? Are you choosing the wrong tuners, providing them inadequate information (if tuning remotely), or does your car have underlying mechanical issues that can't be tuned around?

I ask these things because there's no need moving to a standalone if it doesn't solve an actual issue for you.

Juiced46cobra

Established Member
Nothing wrong with the tune, I just have had issues with tuners linking up to my factory computer. And after buying a tuner and paying someone to tune it you're talking $600 or so. I have an early 1996 with llx1 calibration, and honestly I'd rather just be able to tune my own car

CobraSam

Established Member
I’m your man. I run the Holley Terminator X in my Cobra(bought it with wiring issues) and I run the Holley HP in my track Foxbody.
Ask away.
I wouldn’t run any other System personally.
I can even send you a start up file and help you tune, if you’d like.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
If you have a Facebook account, there is an excellent user group for Holley setups on mod motors. It's about the only thing I actually maintain a Facebook account for anymore.

CobraSam

Established Member
Interesting, don’t do the FB, but good to know. If I can figure out tuning the Holley, anyone can!! Haha
Maybe the FB group can help OP however.

eudymus

I’m your man. I run the Holley Terminator X in my Cobra(bought it with wiring issues) and I run the Holley HP in my track Foxbody.
Ask away.
I wouldn’t run any other System personally.
I can even send you a start up file and help you tune, if you’d like.
Hello, I was wondering how your iat2/map sensor is hooked up to the holley system on your Cobra? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread