HOLIDAY BLOWOUT special for radiator shroud kits!!

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
For forum members only, I am offering these personalized shroud kits for $40.00 shipped vs the standard $50 and I will also throw in a free front bumper build number or a brake caliper kit for the front calipers, your choice. Simply send $40 via Paypal to [email protected] and give me your info in the "comments" box. For the shroud, you get 4 lines of data which normally consists of VIN#, Build date, Build# and Owner. Then tell me if you want a build number for the front bumper or a front brake caliper kit and in what color. Easy as that..Happy Holidays!!

Here's a before and after pic of the shroud kit.

BEFORE:

B4.jpg

AFTER:

installed1.jpg

installed2.jpg

BUILD NUMBER:

REDSALEENbuildnuber.jpg

CALIPER KIT:

caliperdecal2.jpg

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Glad you brought this up.

I was just in thinking about doing this lastnite. My stock sticker is starting to fade on the edges..

Count me in... :beer:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Hey bud,
Payment sent....
Can you put the build number only on the bottom of the placard. Build #959 of 4270 and build number for the bumper.

I prefer not to have the vin# , build date, and name on mine...Let me know if this is going to be an issue...

-Chris

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Hey bud,
Payment sent....
Can you put the build number only on the bottom of the placard. Build #959 of 4270 and build number for the bumper.

I prefer not to have the vin# , build date, and name on mine...Let me know if this is going to be an issue...

-Chris

No problem at all. These can be 100% customized.
Also, to clear up some PM questions, the background color can be any color or design for that matter. The sky is the limit with these. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
No problem at all. These can be 100% customized.
Also, to clear up some PM questions, the background color can be any color or design for that matter. The sky is the limit with these. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Yea anything in DSG color with black. or what you have pictured...

Bumper sticker in silver or metalic gray...

-Thx Chris

Users who are viewing this thread