hitlary clinton

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Should have finished the picture with softer hands. Would have been a tad bit more realistic and offensive...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
The F*cking scary thing is that Stabler knows what her chest normally looks like:eek:
Hulky,

you dont know stabler like I know Stabler, hes a womanizer!!! I go to him for all my advice on women especially how large their breats should be, if they should be firm or soft for the size, he is especially knowledgeable about Aerolas (Sp?) He is the a #1 carnal knowledge man!!:D

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Hulky,

you dont know stabler like I know Stabler, hes a womanizer!!! I go to him for all my advice on women especially how large their breats should be, if they should be firm or soft for the size, he is especially knowledgeable about Aerolas (Sp?) He is the a #1 carnal knowledge man!!:D

Yah but that is you Zeek.

You are a midwest Farm boy:-D

This entire thread is just plain old scary:eek:

raptorman02

Established Member
I have lived here in Arkansas since 1985 and all I can say is that picture is very accurate. He was a crook before he went to washington and still is. The funny thing is that they have always said that you can't be a politician with skeletons in your closet. That family blew the hell out of that theory huh.

Great one Soup

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread