Hitech Motorsport? Good for tuning E85?

92BlkGT

Established Member
I will be doing a E85 conversion on my cobra and was looking for a good shop to tune it. Found a few videos on youtube and looks like they have a nice facility, also looks like they did a E85 conversion and tuned another cobra. Anybody have experience with them? Located in Elk River, Minnesota.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
l have sent other friends up there from MN with good luck. Only thing is it would be aways for you if possibly you have tune issue to go back and forth.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I've dealt with them, never really had a problem. But it seems some local forums do call them Hiwreck, if that means anything. Casey is a great tuner (tuned mine) and he use to work there, but now works at APSautoworks. Thats where I went for the tune on my cobra. That shop basically only works on fords and mustangs. Todd is the owner and very happy with them. There doing my suspension mods this summer. Link below to there site, not sure about e85. Just so you know APS doesn't do alot of advertising its mostly all word of mouth. Tell them Brady suggested you call them.

APSAutoworks – Paint/body & Performance for Mustang & Others

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I would use Andy @ dynotune usa or wait for kurgan.

DynoTune Mobile Chassis Dyno Service - Watertown, SD

I've heard great things about both. Andy is normally quite busy and he may need/want the car for a couple days. I wouldn't hesitate to go to either of them, but there are other options and other reputable tuners around.

I actually was going to have Andy do mine, when they came down here for autofest, it just didn't workout. I personally won't deal with hi-tech anymore.

mat50ho

Established Member
There may be others but these are the guys I would let tune my cars.

Mat
I've heard great things about both. Andy is normally quite busy and he may need/want the car for a couple days. I wouldn't hesitate to go to either of them, but there are other options and other reputable tuners around.

I actually was going to have Andy do mine, when they came down here for autofest, it just didn't workout. I personally won't deal with hi-tech anymore.

92BlkGT

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys, looks like I got a few options when I get my car going this spring. Thanks for the help!

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
Im at uni right now for school. Im running e85 and love it. danny at dp tuned my car for it. but im having bob tune it when he comes back

Users who are viewing this thread