Hit and Run at Work

mustangbee

Established Member
Did you find out if your state allows you to record the conversation with him? If so, I hope you recorded. Not only that, I'd make up a backup of that video recording somehow, even if you're just recording the video with your phone.

Also, I ****ing hate liars.

ATX5.0

Established Member
Did you find out if your state allows you to record the conversation with him? If so, I hope you recorded. Not only that, I'd make up a backup of that video recording somehow, even if you're just recording the video with your phone.

Also, I ****ing hate liars.

Lying through the skin of his teeth
His dad showed up lol

ATX5.0

Established Member
Upper management is having a meeting shortly with the kido and his dad.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The funny part is he can drive yet his daddy is having a boss/parent conference like he's still in middle school. That's PATHETIC! I was in the Military at 17 and neither my mom or dad could save my ass from the stupid shit I got myself into..haha.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
His dad came in? lol

As soon as their meeting is over, ask your manager if you need to speak with the police to file a report, or if they are going to pay for it.

ATX5.0

Established Member
His dad came in? lol

As soon as their meeting is over, ask your manager if you need to speak with the police to file a report, or if they are going to pay for it.

Police aren’t gonna get involved. My job is going to take care of it. As far as the little dirtbag.. idk what’s gonna happen.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Police aren’t gonna get involved. My job is going to take care of it.

While I appreciate you’re job is helping you by taking care of it, I completely disagree with this. They should not be involved in a hit and run by this immature punk, even if he was on the clock and on company grounds.

They should instead be backing you up in your insurance claim against his insurance, and provide you with a copy of the video for you to pass on to your insurance agent.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Make lemonade out of lemons...order a new aftermarket front bumper. GT500 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

coposrv

Established Member
Get some quotes to repair and set up a payment plan. Doubtful he has insurance or cash in pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread