Hit a deer in my cobra last night

Mr.Soup

complete modular newb
Established Member
Driving down the highway on my way to work, jumped right into my drivers side headlight. Front bumper cover is broke all to hell, fender, hood, door, core support and fender support all toast. My cousin manages a local body shop so i had it towed there. I want to replace the front end and hood with the 2000 R pieces. Where is the best place to get them from? My insurance guy said they would work with me on the price difference (if there is any) My wife showed up to get me and all she could say was "awwww, the cobra grille emblem i got you for christmas is gone".....:bash:

Nickolassin

Established Member
Personally, I would stay away from 2000R pieces. Speaking from experience, I had them on another mustang back a few years... The car wasn't even lowered and it would scrape everywhere. A month into it you will need new paint, especially if your car ever sees speed bumps. My bumper did hold up though, despite the beating it took... So if you really still want to get them go with Cervinis. Besides having the best fitment by far (I have had other buddies go with other brands covering everything from the genuine ford spiltter to eBay knock off) they looks amazing,... Let me attach a picture of my old ride for you...
063.jpg

Enjoy, and good luck!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
And people tell me that I shouldn't go deer hunting "because it's mean to the animals"....whatever hippie tree hugger :burn:

Sorry to hear about the damage, post up pics if you get a chance.

zPipes

Established Member
Reminds me of Ron White's skit about his brother in law hunting.. lol.. hit a deer goin 55 miles an hour with the headlights on and the horn blowin

Mr.Soup

complete modular newb
Established Member
My car is an 01 for the guy that asked and if I can manage to swing it I'm definitely going with the cervinis piece. I'll try and post up pics if I can. i have a linux based computer that my da put together for me and I cant figure out how to do a damn thing on it so............oyeah the insurance guy called, $5108.00 in damage...............

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
That sucks man. Hope you can get all the parts you need and painted to match for what the insurance company will pay. Those Cervinis body parts aren't cheap! But you do get what you pay for

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Damn I glad there is nothing bigger here than a coyote or fox for wildlife. Livestock on the other hand still can make a mess of things. How long before you have your car back together OP?

Users who are viewing this thread