Hit a Curb

venomboysvt

Established Member
Hey guys,

On Saturday I was leaving a store and messing with my radio, then i hit a curb. (It was a empty parking lot so i cut across and was going about 20mph). So I get out and my rims were dented as hell, so it looked ok to make it home. When i pull up to the driveway the tire was flat. One of my rims were cracked, so i had somebody weld it and it was good. When i get home from the event i noticed that the front rim (the top part) was slightly bogged in, and the back looked like the CV boot leaked out all the greese, but no tear. Looked like the brakeline hit it. Does anybody know what may be wrong with the suspension, and what may be required to fix it? I cant fix it until i get back form the desert, so it will be a few months. Thanks for your help in advance.

masalacobra

01 Cobra
Established Member
curb hit

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine with a 98 cobra. Except he hit a curb doing a turn on wet roads. For him I remember everything from the control arms, anti-brake system to the sensors, wheel, the bar on the bottom for stock k-members bent, and the k-member broke. All this was on the driver side front. I think the hub also went sour after fixing everything.

Good luck with the fix.

Users who are viewing this thread