Highschool Year Book = Vag shot

DSS

Established Member
Don't post something that will get you a vacation. Just a friendly warning.

Relax man,

if you actually click that link, like so many people did

you will see nothing, its just when she admitted she wore no underwear,

then when you look at that picture you will have that image in your mind and try to make something out of it

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Relax man,

if you actually click that link, like so many people did

you will see nothing, its just when she admitted she wore no underwear,

then when you look at that picture you will have that image in your mind and try to make something out of it

Pretty rude to someone giving you a warning. Ever thought he didn't want to click it since you said this about a 16 yr old?

Now go here and read all of it but #5 most importantly.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/461200-svtperformance-rules.html

I think it serves her right for not wearing underwear to a ****ing highschool picture.

Her excuse is even more retarded. "Lets see, would I rather have my panty lines showing or my cooter?".

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
That is my old high school and i saw the picture weeks ago from a neighbor who still goes there.

Its not her vag. Plain and simple. Your mind wants to believe it is. But its just a shadow andher thighs. If she wasnt retarded and admitted that she wasnt wearing underware, this wouldnt be a problem at all.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I listened to the video and have to say the mom is a moron. She is blaming the school for the pictures while laying NO blame on her "innocent" daughter for going to school wearing a short skirt. Give me a brake. When will people just be accountable for their decisions?! She chose not to wear underwear, so she should have to live with the results. JMO.

Last edited:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
That is absolutely restarted. She deserves the embarrassment for being so stupid. The mother? HA, what a joke. Publicity, and the blame game. Stupid Bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread