Highest Octane in Norman / OKC area?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
The only one I know of is the Sinclair station in Moore at 12th and Broadway. They sell 93 which they import from a Texas refinery.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
Good luck...I've yet to see 93 in this state.
I just stated up above that the Sinclair in Moore sells 93. The owner told me that he is in with three other Sinclair stations on the north side of OKC who all buy this gas from Texas.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
rk_2000_Z/28 said:
Good luck...I've yet to see 93 in this state.

several places here in Enid used to sell it but have since stopped. The conoco on 10th and garriott sold it but now sells 88,89,90,and 91. The wally world used to sell it but now doesnt.

Your only bet that I have found to be close to a sure thing in the state is a Sinclair station and now even most of those are only selling up to 91

jrock02301

Established Member
sinclair on 59th and sunnylane in south okc sells 93 and if you live in ada the sooner stop sells 93, 101,104 octanes

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
jrock02301 said:
sinclair on 59th and sunnylane in south okc sells 93 and if you live in ada the sooner stop sells 93, 101,104 octanes
Are you sure about that? My folks live less than a mile from there and I drive by it every time we drop our kids off at their house. They had just got 91 back in the last time I filled up our van there a few weeks ago.

jrock02301

Established Member
SKMCOBRA said:
Are you sure about that? My folks live less than a mile from there and I drive by it every time we drop our kids off at their house. They had just got 91 back in the last time I filled up our van there a few weeks ago.
its been about a year since ive been there,but thats where i always got my 93 and we are talking about 59th and sunnylane right?
where do you live?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
jrock02301 said:
its been about a year since ive been there,but thats where i always got my 93 and we are talking about 59th and sunnylane right?
where do you live?
I live in Moore, but grew up in the Frolich Meadows neighborhood just east of Sunnylane. I've been talking to the SVTOA regional director in Tulsa and am looking at starting a chapter in OKC. You interested?

jrock02301

Established Member
YEAH i grew up in the neighbor hood at that corner of 59th and sunnylane but down the street from highland park elementary school

just give me some info when you need it for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread