High Rollers Super Bowl 2017 $10 Pool!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
please be sure to post up which squares you want so other people can see they have been taken. in case i dont get to update the chart right away. dont just send the payment. please post up as well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
also, please send payments as a regular payment, not as a gift. this is a new PP account i just opened. in my other account, they shut that feature down due to abuse. i dont want to waste it on $10 payments lol. that's why im charging a small fee to cover it. thank you for the consideration though.

87hatchy

Established Member
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I've never seen this played with letters for rows/columns. Does it just work like A=0, B=1, C=2, etc ??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I've never seen this played with letters for rows/columns. Does it just work like A=0, B=1, C=2, etc ??

the letters are temporary just so you can let me know which square you want. i couldnt find my old template that had a number for each square and every one i found online was too small to work with.

once the squares are all sold, the numbers will be drawn and then the letters will be removed and replaced with the drawn numbers (score).

Users who are viewing this thread