High Rollers Super Bowl 2017 $10 Pool!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Welcome to the Donald Trump "winner takes all" High Rollers Pool for 2017! yee haw!

This pool will be $10 per square. There will be one main winner each quarter.
The winner of each quarter will win $240!

*if youre wondering why the numbers dont add up to $250 per quarter its because im deducting $10 for PP fees. and to keep it super simple.

Once every square has been sold i will ask a member who is not participating in the game to draw the numbers for us.

HOW TO CHOOSE SQUARES!
choose your squares you want on the grid. for example, i have already taken CM, CT and JT
post up in this thread the squares you want. BE SURE to check the posts above you and on the actual chart that your squares have not already been chosen by someone else.
Then send the PP payment as instructed below.
PLEASE send the payment within an hour of having posted your squares you want. dont call them out and then send the payment 3 hours later. as soon as payment is received, i will try to update the chart as soon as i can.

How to pay
members here will pay via Paypal. if you dont have one, ask a friend who does. it makes it quick and easy!
DO NOT send the PP payment as a "gift". im going to be receiving a lot of payments here and they will shut it off if abused. thank you for the consideration but this is also why im tacking on the small admin fee.
my paypal address to send it to is: [email protected]
**in your PP payment. be sure to put your svtp name! then put which pool you are paying for (High Rollers or Low Ballers). for example: Steve@TF: High Rollers: CM, CT, JT

Lets have some fun and good luck you BIG BALLERS! :cool:

Highrollers_zpsik68bcct.gif

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
crap i didnt even think of that. i already changed it once from numbers. lol. actually i went NFC first

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
let me go back and change it again. you guys will need to edit your posts after i do. sorry for the confusion

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok, i changed the NFC letters to A through J

please go back and edit your above posts to reflect the squares you want.

sorry for the hassle and confusion! :p

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
guys please edit your original posts with the correct squares so new people dont get confused

Users who are viewing this thread