High mileage Azure Blue Mach 1 Auto for sale

Justinfiore

Established Member
Iv owned it for a year now and put 2k miles on it, its at 183k miles, its been mainly storage kept while I'v been at school. I posted the car on here last September and wasn't ready to sell but I think I don't have time to do what I want to do with the car so Ill sell it. the car is mainly stock aside from some suspension parts and the seats. Im located in NY.

The Problems:
It has bad paint on the front end and both bumpers need to be repainted. The front left fender has oxidization and some bubbling (I don't know how it got worse from siting with a car cover and in a garage). The hood also has a lot of paint chips. There are two chips on both side doors and the overall body needs some TLC. All four rims have bad road rash and need new tires soon.

On the bright side:
There is no rust whatsoever on this car, aside from the rear axle and the stock exhaust having that corrosion look. The trans was rebuilt at 182k miles and the engine runs great(I know you may be vary cautions of this statement but I had all of the cylinders pressure tested and they all came out with great results, although I would still rebuild it because of the miles). It has always had to my knowledge an oil change every 5k miles and the spark plugs frequently, I also just replaced them too. It will need a timing chain replacement in 10k miles because the last one was done at 155k miles. I also just finished the front end suspension with new LCA from CJ pony parts, new SR performance lowering springs and new SR CC plates from American Muscle, Steeda bumpsteer kit from AM, off-set steering rack bushings, new sway bar bushings, and Cypher Racing seats from Car ID(don't ask me why, I regret this decision because I was being cheep and didn't want Cobreau seats, but these are perfectly fine just not the name brand everyone wants). And raxium smoked tail lights from AM.

And some questions:
I really wanted to finish the entire suspension with Koni shocks and struts, LCA and UCA for the rear, new wheel bearings for the front(they aren't an issue just want new ones) and throw new FR500 gloss black rims on it to make it look good. Although, I'm not sure I should do this because I'm selling it, but If I can sell I was think of doing it so it looks better.. I guess, I don't know, I could use some guidance with all of this. Anyways thanks for look, I probably didn't say everything I needed to but if you have questions ill try my best to answer them. Thanks for looking and I was think in the ballpark of 6k...

Ill post more if you want.
33m3cx0.jpg

2lk7403.jpg

2uid84m.jpg

Last edited:

Justinfiore

Established Member
Thanks I'm pretty open for offers and willing to deliver, but I defiantly recommend checking the car out.

Users who are viewing this thread