Hi-Res PICS 05' Mustang[San Fran]

teeroy

I like it. I'm not sure if this is photoshopped or not.

blackbeauty.jpg

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Im really starting to like it now that some better pics are showing up.

Anyone know what the drag coefficient on that bodystyle is?

shelbytogo

I'm new to this forum.....hell, I'm new to Ford. The new Mustang looks great. I'll wait until Shelby and SVT come out with a convertible cobra!!! I heard from a Ford rep that they are working on something for 06

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
They changed it to much from the original prototype for me. but if i can bolt on some of the r model cosmetics, then yea i'll get one.

freakshow12

Established Member
I like that last pic. the late release 18 in wheels are nicer. and if I were to get a gt I would put the v6 grille without the lights in it. gonna be sellin tons of these things I bet!

97Stang

Established Member
After seeing the car in person I appreciated the looks of it much more...I do agree that the car needs lowered a couple of inches, but again all GT's need to be somewhat lower and it needs the bigger tires, again not a GT stonghold....I cant wait till the 06/07 Cobra comes out, I will be graduating from college then and I have plans on buying one if they can manage to stay under the 40-45k price range (any higher than that i feel like would be a mistake since Lee Iacocca originally planned for mustangs to be inexpensive sports cars....but that is all subjective, cant wait to see what the Roush's and Cobra's look like!

Gino

So Long!
It just doesn't look as edgy as a Mustang should be, I loved it a lot up until recently... I'll save judgement for it until I see it in person, I still think it looks too bland... not looking forward to seeing a million of them run around all at once out of nowhere either (wait till the ricers get a hold of the V6's with the spinner wheels... lol)

:nonono:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
The pic looks on par, for the V6 version. Very poor for the V8. As everyone else has already stated, it's not going to look it's best from the factory. It's going to take some minor mods to give it the right look. Then again, havn't we always had to do that anyway? :D

Users who are viewing this thread