HI I'm Tmac1337

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Tmaac's playground

Hello and welcome to Tmac's personal playground. I am a LEO and don't you forget it.. I love all things Diablo. I will tell you this at least 1000 times in this month alone.

Air to air is the ONLY way to go if you divert from the program i will tell you what an idiot you are (and tell how good Diablo is)

Procharger is a must, after all I am a LEO and you must agree I am smarter... I hate Reinhart I will tell you this about as much as I tell you about other things, I hate SCT again prepare to listen to a point where you will throw up.

I don't care that they tried to help me I JUST DON"T CARE.. I 'm Tmaac you must agree I know better.

I cannot let things go, no, no, no!! my children and grandchildren will love Diablo and Hate SCT. This I cannot do, I am always right. There is no forgive and forget, there is no moving on for me, untill YOU ALL agree with me. I will impose my will upon you.

The only thing you have going for me and my Law enforcement type A personality, is my personal anger will give me a heart attack or stroke, and then I will type like this....I loov Daibleo......slobber.

So please wait because the way I am going its coming

P.S. Diablo is the best!!!

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
PLEASE STOP FUELING THE FIRE!!! :fm: Let all of this die. Why must someone start something everyday. I swear you all are abunch of kids trying to get the last word in. Did anyone read the post about letting this stuff end so we can plan a good event for MMIII. This is really getting old. "STOP THE PITY CRAP, PLEASE!!!!" :mj:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread