Hi-End Auto

rtvickers

Established Member
I have. Never bought anything from them though. Couldnt work out the right deal on my trade in. I wouldnt have any issues buying from Robert. They wanted me to go through a Ford dealer that they deal with.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Nice! Hope this means you guys are looking to get back into an SVT...

Lot of convertibles in their inventory though, at least in the Terminators. But that CO coupe sure would look pretty nice in your driveway! Just sayin'.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
I've bought mines from there haven't have any problems. Robert is a good guy, and will definitely work out a price with you. I bought mine completely stock.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Bought my Cobra and my sons F-250 from Robert. Great guy. He will be up front with you if the car has any issues, and his knowledge of the 03/04's is tops. He will make the car the way you want it and definately make sure you're satisfied with your purchase.

97cobrakick

Established Member
Both my brother and I bought ours from him. Had no issues with him or the cars. I would reccomend him.

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
Bought mine from him in '09. Robert was a good guy. Picked me up from the airport and went over the entire car with me with a fine tooth comb. It was a smooth process and the road trip back with two friends was awesome!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think Cory and Richie are pretty familar with those guys if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Damn, they have a low mile silver Evo IX there...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread