Hey Wiz

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Everything is installed and all I've got to say is...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

A very special thanks to Oxford Snake who was kind enough to let me invade his garage and use his puller and tools. I have nicknamed him Spicoli's Uncle 'cause he has an awesome set of tools. We went for a ride afterward and it really comes loose in 2nd now. Man what a difference. Gonna have to wear out these F1's now so I can get a decent set of tires.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Glad to hear you got your stuff, bet you were glad to finally mod...dont know what took you so long....must be old

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Sweet Deal Wizbang, really fast now arent yah. Glad your modded. Mystic Finish that beast up. God i cant wait for our goodies to show up this week.:)

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
No dyno. I'll wait a bit. Need to get my tune under control before I dyno. I've got the WOT a/f where it needs to be(till James tweaks it) but I'm getting half throttle detonation. The tune must be perfect before I go to the dyno. This thing is an animal at full boogie! 3rd is like second. Only scary fast speeds! :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Stuff happens so fast that my heart gets pumpin and I'm not sure if I should lift or stay in it. I keep thinkin the motors going to blow any second but the a/f ratio is in check. I only get a few seconds before I'm way over the speed limit. Cant wait to get on it real hard without worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread