Hey Vegas Cruise Update

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
My friend and I are organizing a local meet for cobras, lightnings,mach1's,Harley trucks,etc...............

Come on down to the In n' Out on sunset just before the 95. We will meet there on Sunday Sept 14, at 6:00pm.

Hope to see you there!

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 702-401-9496 (Rey)

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
6pm, I might just be able to make that one. I wish it was closer though, I live at Durango and the 95, almost to Mt Charleston. I'll pass this along to some others I've talked to in town and see if we can get a good turn out.

Do you guys care if other stangs (non svt's) show?

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
O no not at all. Bring anything you want. Ok Well how about the In N' Out on Tropicana is that better? Let me know Call me up so we can talk it over. 702-401-9496. Rey.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
No, the In-N-Out on Sunset & 95 is fine, they have more parking. I'll keep spreading the word and see if we can get a decent turn out.

Hope to see everyone there at 6pm.

Wild Bill

Established Member
:beer: I thought it was a sucess for our first time. Everyone was very cool. With a little more organization we could really have a great time.Props to everyone that showed and to Ray for setting it up.Props also go out to Bill and his amazing mach 1.Those rims look spectacular! Hope to do this again soon.:thumbsup:

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by Wild Bill
:beer: I thought it was a sucess for our first time. Everyone was very cool. With a little more organization we could really have a great time.Props to everyone that showed and to Ray for setting it up.Props also go out to Bill and his amazing mach 1.Those rims look spectacular! Hope to do this again soon.:thumbsup:

Definatly alot of fun and I'll be posting all my pics tomorrow.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Yea It really was. We had alot of fun. Wish there was more of a varity of cars. Maybe next time. I think im gonna try and organize one here pretty soon.

RioRed4v

Established Member
yea, try advertise where people will actually see it.

silverstatestangs.com

snma.net

corral.net

98cobra.com

hardcore50.com

stangnet.com

f150online.com

and there are many more that i can think of.

when I did the blue oval bash last year, we had a nice turnout of people from all over the place. we also had a good amount of sponsors and free stuff.

RioRed4v

Established Member
yea, if you need help let me know.

ill get in touch with the connections from last time.

hell, we could even do another blue oval bash. we had the track rented out to us last time for free, and im sure they would be willing to do that again.

RioRed4v

Established Member
well the last blue oval we did last year was in november.

but me and my buddies had figured we should shoot for the beginning of next year sometime, like march or so???

Users who are viewing this thread