Hey R guys

LogiWorld123

Established Member
School is goin kinda rough right now, so if some of you could write some nice bio's for the diferent year R's, I'd like to put it on the R page that is goin up. Try and shoot along the lines of the other pages that are done in length and content.

Thanks!

Andy M

Established Member
Matt,

What "other" pages are you referring to? What exactly are you looking for? A marketing type page with details of how many were made, what aftermarket parts are on the car, performance numbers, etc???

Andy M

Established Member
Matt,

I have started working on the bio for the 2000 Cobra R and should be done by the end of the week. I would get it done quicker, but I will be in Austin for the next couple of days on a business trip and will not be able to work on it.

Please send me email at [email protected] so I can get your return email address. I will send you the Word document when I am done.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Matt,

I have started working on the bio for the 2000 Cobra R and should be done by the end of the week. I would get it done quicker, but I will be in Austin for the next couple of days on a business trip and will not be able to work on it.

Please send me email at [email protected] so I can get your return email address. I will send you the Word document when I am done.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate, andy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread