Hey Guys, i need some help PLEASE!

Cobra SVT 925

Established Member
I've been coming to this site for awhile now, about a year.. and you've all built me up to get a 2004 Terminator, i currently have a 99 cobra.. but i really love what the Terminator has to offer.. now i just started to get really into getting one when they offered that what was it like 3K off the price, well it didnt last long enough so i was waiting tell this month..

im in the Bay Area, California.. and im have a really HARD time even finding any new ones left.. i have one of those car finding company's looking for me also but i think there not really lookin much. I've pretty much checked all of Cali and cant find anything, i found one Silver Coupe and requested an invoice.. i would have to fly down to L.A. but after 3 talks they finally say.. "$40K".. WTF! and she says yeah that the price of the Convertable.. i said, what? i requested and invoice for the coupe.. she said she would get back to me, and what does she say next convo? "Im sorry to say, that car was stolen, backed into a telephone poll, and the poll fell on the car and totaled the vehicle.." :eek: WTF!!! ok, sorry for goin on about that.. but just wanted u guys to understand how bad i feel right now.. lol

anyways, if anyone out there can help me and tell me if theres any good Coupes out there, i know theres some friendly people that work/dealers for Ford on here, i really need some help. Im looking for a Coupe here's my color choices im looking for:

1st - Silver
2nd - Black
3rd - Reds

So please guys help me, i know u guys are great and help people.. thats why im here asking.. ive only posted a couple times, but read everything definately the best SVT/Mustang site out there.. :bowdown: :bowdown:

I dont really care how far it is, i would just like to know.. i can have it maybe transported here or something.. but if its close to Cali (OR, NV, AZ) i could maybe drive it back.. Sorry to make this post so long.. im just really trying to find my car.. i know its out there..

-Marc

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Dude, any good Ford salesman can search all dealers in the US for a new '04 Cobra for you. Stop in at your local SVT dealer.

Cobra SVT 925

Established Member
Not really in Cali, they all act like A-Holes.. i stopped in my local one.. and i talked to them about it.. and they were like, nope.. we havent had any in for a couple months now, every once in awhile we get one in.. and half the time they dont know what there talking about..

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I can think of Three right now at one dealer around me. I am kinda pretty far away from you,but if you want one bad enough here you are. Blacksautomotive.com They are not BRAND new, but worth a shot.

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
Towne Ford in Redwood City has some convert 04's left and I think a mystic coupe. You will pay top $$ as I did at Hayward Ford in November for my 04 coupe ($35K). Oh the price we pay for good weather ....

Talk to Dave Elkins at Hayward, he was a really good guy (for a car salesman .. heheh) he took good care of me. If there's any to be found at other dealers, I would trust him to find you one.

I thought Fremont Ford had a silver coupe ?

Good luck ...

Last edited:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
As of 10 days ago, at least 1 local dealer (Dayton, Ohio) had 3 coupes left (2 red, 1 white). Another dealer had an orange vert. As long as you're willing to travel, you shouldn't have a problem finding an '04. I was blown away a couple of weeks ago when I read on this board that some dealer still had a couple of new '03s left!

There are a few Ford salesmen who frequent this board...maybe they could help out and do a nationwide search.

-Greg

jiggy988

Established Member
i bought mine from willowbrook ford a couple months ago.... they had a black vert left. they dropped 8k off the price off the bat. i ended up buyin mine for 28k. thats in IL though.........

Cobra SVT 925

Established Member
jiggy988 said:
i bought mine from willowbrook ford a couple months ago.... they had a black vert left. they dropped 8k off the price off the bat. i ended up buyin mine for 28k. thats in IL though.........

wow, thats a nice price for a vert.. but in cali they throwing 40k for verts at u.. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread