Hey guys i am in afghan. & i am debating a 5spd 05gt when i get back & i got some ?'s

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
just curious if you guys have any personal track times in the 05's yet

I am curiuos about quarter mile times for a 5spd gt. I heard from a buddy that slickrick on the boards here ran a 13.2 @105.

I am debating on buying one if february when i get back to austin from over here.

I am thinking sonic blue with black leather, all the options, 5 spd ofcourse.

thanks for the input

havent been on the boards in awhile since i got rid of my 2003 cobra.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice cars, but if you want one in Feb. I have not driven the GT yet, but I will tell you that the 6 is pretty impressive. The best GT run I have seen is 14.0.

jwfisher

Banned
Next month's run of car magazines will have performance tests - they hadn't been cleared to run them yet by Ford. Which is good, we want them on final production calibrations, not prototypes.

Of course some personal experiences would be better... there should be some of those on the boards very soon.

Watch your back over there!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I was saying that I have not driven the 300hp GT, but the new v6 is pretty impressive. 210hp/240tq 5spd Auto.

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
cool thanks for clarifying. now i got my eye on the saleen just curious on price that will be the final determination.
thomas

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Thomas Morgan....may I take a moment to hijack this thread and say thank you. As a Vietnam vet...and the father of a son who did two tours in the Persian Gulf, may I say that all of you guys are my hero and there are literally millions of us around here and the world who sleep better every night because of what you do. Don't let the complainers and bitchers get you down...the vast majority of us love you and respect your efforts!! Stay safe man!

Users who are viewing this thread