hey got a few ?s

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I am looking at buying the snow meth kit from you guys and i have a few ?s. Does it help with the cooling of the car? Is it hard to install? Is it hard to tune? Would i be better of just getting a 30 shot for cooling? And do you guys think its worth it? I know thats a lot of ?s but i am just making sure before i buy things.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
C H I N I said:
I am looking at buying the snow meth kit from you guys and i have a few ?s. Does it help with the cooling of the car? Is it hard to install? Is it hard to tune? Would i be better of just getting a 30 shot for cooling? And do you guys think its worth it? I know thats a lot of ?s but i am just making sure before i buy things.

If it were me I would go with some Nitrous.. I just recently got into it and I will never go back.. Its that good!!

The Meth however is also a proven method to cooling intake temps and allowing a more aggressive tuning without having to run high octane fuel. It will cool intake temps, allow for more timing and is reasonably priced. As far as the installation goes I don't believe it is that hard of an install. Let me know which route you want to go and I'll help you out either way. Thanks Mike.... Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
C H I N I said:
ok. So would it be better for me to run a 30 shot, dry or wet?
It's really up to you and who's tuning the car. Everyone has a different opinion. I have a wet kit on my car and a good friend of mine has dry. They both do the trick!lol

Let me know what you would like to do! Jared

Users who are viewing this thread