Hey everyone!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Hi guys/gals! For those of you that know me, I am thinking of getting back in the stang world! I miss it alot! Looking at a 90GT black on black gt. Here is the thread, it seems a bit high for the work that it needs but that is what I am looking for. What do you think its worth paying for? I would assume some where at LEAST in the low 4K region.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=918727

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
That's a nice looking deal Matt. If you remember that black Fox we saw while driving to your bank, I may be buying that shortly. My friend Sal who owns it just so happened to get his third underage a few weeks ago... Bye bye drivers license :-\

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Even at 137K miles, its a good deal? That would b e what I think should knock the price down, he's asking 5800 with the saleens and 5000 with the ponies

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Even at 137K miles, its a good deal? That would b e what I think should knock the price down, he's asking 5800 with the saleens and 5000 with the ponies

I dont think its a good deal...but I am looking at pics on the computer...it has a list of new parts which it should for 137k miles and the motor is stock. The seller says the interior is mint then why didn't he at least vacuum the inch of dirt out of it and clean the inch of dirt out of the vents:eek: . I would say $3,500 tops....I will look at it for you but if its in Virginia and he is not willing to lower the price then just walk away there are plenty of other cars out there.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I dont think it's a bad deal from what I can see sitting here. I might change my mind once I saw it in person though. Even so, 137k for 5800 isn't bad. Just for comparisons sake, that car would probably be in the market for closer to 7k around me.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
I dont think its a good deal...but I am looking at pics on the computer...it has a list of new parts which it should for 137k miles and the motor is stock. The seller says the interior is mint then why didn't he at least vacuum the inch of dirt out of it and clean the inch of dirt out of the vents:eek: . I would say $3,500 tops....I will look at it for you but if its in Virginia and he is not willing to lower the price then just walk away there are plenty of other cars out there.

I agree with Lou. The only thing I would say different is $4000 tops. There are other cars out there buddy. Great to hear from you and hope all is well.

mixxer

Established Member
kelly bluebook says with those miles being ing great condition its worth 2,500, so lou is spot on -its worth between 2500 and 3500 depending on how much work it needs in person. most of the stuff listed under mods are not mods they are parts that need to be replaced anyway on a 137,000 mile car. If you pay a dime over 3,500 your fn nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Its always nice to see someone with the same opinion! I felt that the price with the mileage and the new parts that it needs, was to high!

RedfireBeast said:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
thanks Lou! You have always been good to me. Sorry I haven't spoken with you and many of the others that we have hung out with in the past. Hope to see you all at the atco NMRA and the Maple Grove NHRA events!

RedfireBeast said:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
mixxer said:
kelly bluebook says with those miles being ing great condition its worth 2,500, so lou is spot on -its worth between 2500 and 3500 depending on how much work it needs in person. most of the stuff listed under mods are not mods they are parts that need to be replaced anyway on a 137,000 mile car. If you pay a dime over 3,500 your fn nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1.....:beer:

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
MATTTTTT !!!!!

Hope you are doing well....

As for the car...I think you've already seen better examples for the money...Slow down grasshopper..you'll know when you see the right car, this one for the price is not it.!!!

Users who are viewing this thread