Hey everybody!

myburm

Whatever...
Established Member
Welcome to the leg-humping! LOL It's already snowed in upstate NY, so I think the season is definitely over. Just jump on in, and give 'em as good as ya get! Some of these 'tards around here are pretty funny, especially about politics. I just stay on the sidelines and giggle at them most of the time. :D

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Welcome aboard !

I'm just down the road in Leominster.

Did you happen to take your car to Kimball's crusie nights in Westford this summer ? Thought I saw a similiar car there one night..

Check out the Taste of Home section for the New England section, quite a few post there during the year about upcoming local events.

fxystangchic

Established Member
nah didnt make it to any kimballs shows this summer, but I'm sure I will next. I was wicked busy with autocross and the drag so I barely had time..hopefully next summer will be less busy!

yodman

Established Member
Welcome to the site! Still a bit of a newbie myself here, too. Yeah, it's snowed in Western NY more than I care for already. Meaning it's just too cold. My pony's been put away for three weeks already! :D See ya around!

Oh yeah, and your car is plain awesome. :p I love Bullitts. Wished I could afford insurance on a V8, period. Deep dishes are drool worthy. Have you got some spacers on the front?

fxystangchic

Established Member
Welcome to the site! Still a bit of a newbie myself here, too. Yeah, it's snowed in Western NY more than I care for already. Meaning it's just too cold. My pony's been put away for three weeks already! :D See ya around!

Oh yeah, and your car is plain awesome. :p I love Bullitts. Wished I could afford insurance on a V8, period. Deep dishes are drool worthy. Have you got some spacers on the front?

nope, no spacers. :)

and yea... sorry to burst your bubble but I am engaged. :p

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
chicks who pose dont ACTUALLY like cars. thats the difference.. and if they do, then they're attention whores. seriously. :bash:

yea bullitts going away for the winter pretty soon. :( so you wont be seeing too much of her now...

Not entirely true...HYBRED has some sexy shots next to her Mach 1, and I'm pretty convinced she loves cars, lol. Very nice Bullitt you have though.

fxystangchic

Established Member
alright so let me edit my statement to say that there are indeed a few exceptions. :)

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
nah didnt make it to any kimballs shows this summer, but I'm sure I will next. I was wicked busy with autocross and the drag so I barely had time..hopefully next summer will be less busy!

do you auto-x in Ayer? If so do you know when they stop having it? I heard it goes til the end of November or something? I went a couple times this summer, didnt see your car there.

fxystangchic

Established Member
yup! I was there.... I think it was sept. 28th, and I'm not sure when they ended.. that was the only one I did this year sadly enough.. just not enough money!

Users who are viewing this thread