Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So a fat, ugly, probably stupid, male needs attention and decides it’s trans.

Blame here on the parents since the kids are living in squalor.

Needs more attention and comes up with this “shoot up the school” idea.

Maybe being removed from that shitty home will be the best thing possible.

99.99% positive that every “strong trans” is actually a weak minded, fragile person that uses this alter identity for some perceived strength.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I've seen people comment that there are studies indicating that these people all have some form of autism.

This causes a lack of social skills and fixation - with schools and social media pushing gender identity they get fixated and hooked on it and it because their entire point of existence.

Being a fat stupid boy with no social skills or societal value who wants to pretend to be girl... Well clearly it's the fact that trans are not being accepted by society is why this person is fat, awkward and miserable...

Without the "gender identity issue" this kid isn't "special", just an awkward ****ing loser. With the issue, they now have a "valid" cry of victimhood and something to blame/rationalize their failures on.

I legit believe this is the problem with 99% of these people.

rborden

Established Member
So a fat, ugly, probably stupid, male needs attention and decides it’s trans.

Blame here on the parents since the kids are living in squalor.

Needs more attention and comes up with this “shoot up the school” idea.

Maybe being removed from that shitty home will be the best thing possible.

99.99% positive that every “strong trans” is actually a weak minded, fragile person that uses this alter identity for some perceived strength.

I applaud the sister for turning him in.

What I don’t understand is why $75K bail is even given to this unhinged animal. It had plans for detonators, detailed plans on the attacks and planned to attack two churches and a high school.

It admitted to as much to deputies.

Threatening to commit mass murder should result in the following (as long as it’s able to be corroborated).

1.) Bail denied
2.) Permanent lifetime hold on their NICS background check profile.
3.) Permanent loss of any and all gun rights. To include bb guns, airsoft rifles, knives, hatchets, axe’s, etc.
4.) Mandatory 5 years in a mental facility.
5.) After the 5 years in the mental facility, mandatory 50 years in a maximum security state prison for the crime.
6.) Not eligible for early parole. Must serve 100% of their sentence.
7.) If they are still alive after the 50 years, the remainder of their life is to be served in a halfway house with mandatory 24/7 supervision. People like this CAN NEVER EVER be trusted to operate on their own ever again.

MG0h3

Established Member
My boys had their school shutdown last week due to a threat of violence. It’s getting out of hand.

The threat of violence should come from the parents.

Kids have lost their way since parents stopped whooping their asses.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The threat of violence should come from the parents.

Kids have lost their way since parents stopped whooping their asses.

Ehhhhhh,

Ghetto is full of kids raised on the threat of violence and they all end up as violent animals.

Kids just need proper engagement and guidance.

Fat **** tranny for example. Instead of being left to wallow in misery surfing TikTok for meaning. Send his ass to the gym, take some Judo classes and get engaged. Build personal confidence, relationships and even if he still ends up gay, at least he wouldn't be a crazy stupid ***.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ehhhhhh,

Ghetto is full of kids raised on the threat of violence and they all end up as violent animals.

Kids just need proper engagement and guidance.

Fat **** tranny for example. Instead of being left to wallow in misery surfing TikTok for meaning. Send his ass to the gym, take some Judo classes and get engaged. Build personal confidence, relationships and even if he still ends up gay, at least he wouldn't be a crazy stupid ***.

Correct. But I also think that what MG aludes to is asswhooping / discipline also needs to be on the table… not out of anger perhaps, but instead, out of cause and effect.

Users who are viewing this thread