!help!

Burnt Rice

Established Member
I need to to if this car I want to buy has a good setup and about how much hp it would be making thanks alot for any comments.
also it might be in the wrong forum,I didint know where to put it so if I posted this in the wrong forum please relocate it-thank you

Sorry for the delay I have been busy with work, but as far as the 92 Mustang LX it has a DSS pro built 306; edelbrock performer heads, trickflow street heat intake, 24# injectors w/ calibrated granitelli mass air, crane cam 2030 roller (equivalent to fords E303) crane push rods, jba roller rockers, BBK cold air, throttle body, and egr spacer, MSD wires, DSS windage tray, 130 amp alternator, optima red top, flex-a-lite electric fan, and MSD blaster coil, I also have the 6AL box from MSD but it needs to be sent for service because it has been giving me problems. The trans is a tremec 3550 with centerforce friction plate and a ford motorsport heavy duty pressure plate, along with a ford motorsport flywheel. The rear end has 3.73s with a new ford trac-lock posi and welded axle tubes for added strength. The suspension consists of agx four way adjustable struts up front w/ koni oranges out back and ford motorsport lowering springs all around, new ball joints tie rod ends and the brakes were done about two thousand miles ago all the way around. I just put brand new tires on it the other day, kuhmo ecsta 711 to be specific. Other than that she drives straight and has minor rust areas that are hardly noticeable and is a strong runner, I do also have a diablo sport chip that needs to be re-burned that i can give to whoever buys the car. I'm sending u the remaining pictures i currently have i cannot currently get my hands on a digital camera but if u want more let me know, like what the rust looks like and what not so let me know and my apologies for the delay.
P.S.- the exhaust consists of bassani off road x-pipe, JBA headers, and magnaflow cat back with 3 1/2 inch tips

lone sailor

Established Member
Doesn't sound like a bad setup. Maybe 300 rwhp, of course you won't know for suure unless you put it on a dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread