Help with return style 93 octane... Not sure where to post this...

mach1sean

Established Member
Ok so I've never had to convert a fuel system back to return style .... I currently have a glens performance system with dual 255lph pumps and -6an lines trying to make no more then 800rwhp that being said I have a couple questions
1) is it possible to archive my goal with these two pumps?
2) do I rely need to upgrade to a single large -8an line or can I run dual -6an lines up to rails then a line out of each rail to the regulator... So basically each bank is independent ?
3) do I need to upgrade my return line to a -8 from a -6?

Im running a v-7-jt trim on a build bottom end Mach 1 everything else pretty much stock with meth injection

JeremyH

Established Member
No, those two pumps in return are going to be taxed at no more than 700rwhp depending on injector size.
North of this power I recommend 8an lines, but you can probably get away with the 6an like you mentioned. There are many ways to route the setup and make it work. If you do split the rail returns to the regulator make sure you have a good regulator such as the Fore f2i, Best regulator I have ever used.

You could upgrade to two 340lph pumps they would be good for 900rwhp or so on pump.
Also at this level for a street car recommend only running one pump at key on and put the second pump on a hobbs switch to only come on in boost when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread