Help with pulley purchase.

NewDuuude

Established Member
No you want 1 pulley and 4 idlers
The link you posted is 3 pulleys so you can swap.

Example swap between 2.76,2.93,3.10

SS KILLR

Established Member
I went with the complete Billetflow setup
2.76, 90mm snub idlers and 3 100 mm pulleys. I also went with the Redfire color even though my car is black. I also ordered the JLT ram air intake painted Redfire also just to give the engine bay some nice contrast.
Thanks for all the info.

SpectorV

Established Member
FYI this is something I wish I had known.... when you order the 2.76 you can order another ring (the ring bolts to the supplied HUB for easily swaping between pullies) you can pick up a 2.93 or what ever else for half price. Some tunes have enough play in them to handle 2.76 or 2.93 just need to pop on the new pulley/belt~ something to consider

also the belt size differs if you use new style vs old style snub idler~ :) may wish to buy more than one belt to save yourself trips to the store lol

pick up plugs of course one range cooler than stock for the 2.93 not sure on 2.76~ gapped at .32 copper .38 if iridium ~

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Redfire color pulley/idlers and intake will definitely contrast nicely with your black paint. Post a couple of photos when you get everything installed. I'm assuming your Cobra presently has the stock pulley/idlers. Where are you getting your tune if that is the case?

VNMUS03

Established Member
What about this setup? RR ultra grip pulley 2.80 with a 73.5 gatorback belt with no idlers and the pulley cover on.

Users who are viewing this thread