help with my cobra seats.

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
Very Carefully. Most leather care products on the market is NOT for suede. Be sure to read the fine print before you buy. I would recommend going to a leather store like Bermans to see what they sell to clean and protect suede.

Wish I could give you a product name or other idea, but it would be pure guess work.

jeb

Established Member
Tropi-CareChris said:
Very Carefully. Most leather care products on the market is NOT for suede. Be sure to read the fine print before you buy. I would recommend going to a leather store like Bermans to see what they sell to clean and protect suede.

Wish I could give you a product name or other idea, but it would be pure guess work.

do you think i could steam clean it :shrug:

Juiced-03

Established Member
6 parts water to 1 part Woolite in a spray bottle. VERY safe and VERY effective. I have used this mix since 2001 on my Cobras' seats. You can also use it on the dash, carpets, vinyl, just about any interior trim. It works great as a leather cleaner too. I have to thank all the guys on the Autopia detail forum for the Woolite trick though!

Use a microfiber towel to apply the Woolite on the seats, and work it til it is dry.

Users who are viewing this thread