Help!!!! STOLEN NOTCH!!!

mustangman570

Established Member
mods please make this a sticky and if you can put it in more sections please do so.

Ok so here is the deal a local shop owner (Fred at Tuffy's in ocala Fl. located off of sw college road) has been building one of the nicest foxes i have seen in my life, over the past 2 years. An original fuel injected 5.0 5spd Notch. This amazing example of the cars we all hold near and dear to our hearts has been stolen! It was stolen 9-30-10 between 9pm and 3am form in front of his shop. Fred is offering a $5000.00 reward leading to the arrest and recovery of his car.

I have known Fred for a few years now and i can tell you he does not deserve for this to happen to him (not that anyone does but you know what i mean) he is a really good guy that helps a lot of people with their cars (including me, he actually came to my shop in the middle of a busy day to help me set the timing on my car [first time assembling a 4v car and i was a little intimidated by setting 4cams] and refused the money i offered him saying it is not necessary he was glad to help) he has A LOT OF MONEY/WORK into this car.

Here is a quick run down of the car (what i can come up with off the top of my head):

-331 stroker motor
-boss block
-AFR heads
-Victor JR. Intake
-Aeromotive Fuel Rails
-Quick Time 70mm Single Turbo Kit
-Sumped Fuel Tank
-AN Fuel lines front to back left to right up and down (a lot of money in thise damn AN fittings alone)

if you come across any information PLEASE contact me, if you have any information to help find this car i will give it to Fred, I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THE REWARD MONEY i only want to see this car go back to its rightful owner.

You can contact me by:
-EMAIL ([email protected])
-Phone (352-454-8550)
-Text message (352-454-8550)
-Or PM

here are some pics:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mustangman570

Established Member
mods please make this a sticky and if you can put it in more sections please do so.

Ok so here is the deal a local shop owner (Fred at Tuffy's in ocala Fl. located off of sw college road) has been building one of the nicest foxes i have seen in my life, over the past 2 years. An original fuel injected 5.0 5spd Notch. This amazing example of the cars we all hold near and dear to our hearts has been stolen! It was stolen 9-30-10 between 9pm and 3am form in front of his shop. Fred is offering a $5000.00 reward leading to the arrest and recovery of his car.

I have known Fred for a few years now and i can tell you he does not deserve for this to happen to him (not that anyone does but you know what i mean) he is a really good guy that helps a lot of people with their cars (including me, he actually came to my shop in the middle of a busy day to help me set the timing on my car [first time assembling a 4v car and i was a little intimidated by setting 4cams] and refused the money i offered him saying it is not necessary he was glad to help) he has A LOT OF MONEY/WORK into this car.

Here is a quick run down of the car (what i can come up with off the top of my head):

-331 stroker motor
-boss block
-AFR heads
-Victor JR. Intake
-Aeromotive Fuel Rails
-Quick Time 70mm Single Turbo Kit
-Sumped Fuel Tank
-AN Fuel lines front to back left to right up and down (a lot of money in thise damn AN fittings alone)

if you come across any information PLEASE contact me, if you have any information to help find this car i will give it to Fred, I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THE REWARD MONEY i only want to see this car go back to its rightful owner.

You can contact me by:
-EMAIL ([email protected])
-Phone (352-454-8550)
-Text message (352-454-8550)
-Or PM

here are some pics:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Wow that really blows. A buddy of mine has a huge ranch out there and knows quite a few people if ya know what I mean. I'll pass the word on to him and have him keep an eye out.

Ironhand

Banned
That sucks bro. There have been a few mustangs stolen in atleast the southern florida area already. I hate to see another mustang stolen.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
This sucks. I'd say it has been loaded up in a shipping container and on its way somewhere else. I hate thieves. An honest man has no way to make it in this world. I'll leave the rest of my thoughts to myself. I hope they find his car but its doubtful.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sorry to hear of this. I really hope it shows up and the thieves get caught, but it seems like stories like this are becoming more and more common. You said that the car was stolen between 9:00 PM and 3:00 AM "from in front of his shop". Was it parked outside? Man, I hope not because it would have been an open invitation for thieves.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I already replied in the other thread but I do hope this car is found. And found unscathed. What a shame! I hate car thieves!

OhIIICobra

Established Member
That sucks. Hope they catch the POS who took it and that it is returned undamaged.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Have you been followed home recently ? Sounds like they are going to part out your car...

Have u been bragging about what you have under the hood to a certain of ppl ? Might want to look into that. Hopefully you get it all in one piece .

mustangman570

Established Member
it was parked outside of his shop (bad idea i know) but the shop is off a main road in basically the center of town less than a mile from the police station. but another car was stolen in ocala not to long ago it was a race car, a 03 mach I with a twin turbo big block that ran the first back to back 6sec passes on 10.5's so i think there is more going on bc this is the second big money well known mustang in less than 3months.

RussZTT

Established Member
Have you been followed home recently ? Sounds like they are going to part out your car...

Have u been bragging about what you have under the hood to a certain of ppl ? Might want to look into that. Hopefully you get it all in one piece .
Did you even read his post? :shrug:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member

No, but now that you mention it he did recent get diagnosed with PTSD....

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread