• 4. None! They are all fugly!

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • 5. The ones on the Raptor

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
I first saw those ARE wheels about a month ago. I definitely like the bronze finish variation more. But those gun metal ones are badass as well.

Edit: upon closer inspection those are the tinted/ bronze wheels. Good choice!

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Wow, cool man. That looks great! If you did it over again would you do 35s? I think I really like the 33s but bigger is always on my mind. But I don’t want to loose power, tow capacity, issues with the spare, etc...
but also kinda liking the look of the lower profile look of the mud tire like you have.
Looking to spend a crap load of money on this tomorrow so trying to make the right decision.

That’s not mine, I just want to do the same as that one. I personally prefer the 33s look to the 35s I’ve seen. I would think in stock trim you’d really be pushing it on 35s and would need a good bit of trimming.

My94GT

Established Member
Is yours the dark red metallic? I forget the name of the color I just know it’s a 4 stage paint if it’s the color code I’m thinking of.

If so I’d go with a gun metal or brushed look wheel. At least black with polished accents. All black just doesn’t pop with that color as well I think.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Here’s number 3 on a Raptor with MT tires. Just to put it into perspective with MT tires. You guys still hate these? I really like them.

after seeing that, i actually voted for those. however i would still go 2 or even 4 inches smaller with a bigger tire

jayk17

Established Member
The Raptor wheels get my vote also. Another worth considering is the Fuel wheels. They have some nice styles like the D618 and D629.

93cbra

Established Member
Yes, I got the ones that are on the Raptor (5.) which are the same ones as #3 as well. I pick them up Tuesday. I'll post some pictures soon after I dust off my flame suite :D

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes, I got the ones that are on the Raptor (5.) which are the same ones as #3 as well. I pick them up Tuesday. I'll post some pictures soon after I dust off my flame suite :D

You’re a good sport :) post em up! Could look different on the ram body, what tires?

93cbra

Established Member
Ok, so got them on. I'm pretty happy with them, maybe a bit more subtle than I expected but I wasn't going for super flashy and the biggest thing I don't think they look funny or bad. Have bought so many rims n tires in the past and once installed realized I made a big mistake.
IMG_6478.jpg
IMG_6485.jpg
IMG_6468.jpg
IMG_6509.jpg
IMG_6516.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That actually looks pretty bad ass man! I'm digging it.
Nice looking rig!

ToddW702

Established Member
Good choice. Looks good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread