Help me pick some wheels

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Folks, I need some 18s on the back of my C6 ZR1. I was thinking of Forgeline but BC Forged has better designs IMO. This is what I had in mind in 19F/18R

Here are their mono designs. Any that I should consider? Car is inferno orange and I will go with a matte black

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I'd get Forgeline. The Forgelines will be way better quality and lighter. I have their wheels on my Mustang and they are excellent. There is a reason that many companies, including Multimatic, Ford, Dodge, etc use them on their race cars.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Forgeline are top notch, plus all made in the U.S.A.
B.C. Forged makes some nice wheels as well. So many choices, so little money! lol
@Klaus have you thought about Signature Wheels?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Forgeline are top notch, plus all made in the U.S.A.
B.C. Forged makes some nice wheels as well. So many choices, so little money! lol
@Klaus have you thought about Signature Wheels?

Thanks man. Signature are on the list too. I have some bc forged now and have been impressed with the quality.

ToddW702

Established Member
I like the ones you picked and the TD06’s but, the 06’s look similar to the stock wheels so there is that.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Almost all of their designs are beautiful and would look good on a C6 ZR1. BBS style is always an easy choice but I have always been partial to something like the TD01 or KL13 which is similar to the Forgestar CF10s I had on my GT500. Just don't get anything with a spiral design.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Almost all of their designs are beautiful and would look good on a C6 ZR1. BBS style is always an easy choice but I have always been partial to something like the TD01 or KL13 which is similar to the Forgestar CF10s I had on my GT500. Just don't get anything with a spiral design.

TD01 would look very good as well. I like the simplicity.

LE10s are on it now with gloss black barrel/titanium spokes/titanium hardware

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
Regardless of manufacturer, I think the stepped lip design, whether it is a monoblock or multi-piece, is the way to go. I would just encourage you to check all the dimensions for the wheel as it relates specifically to your car, and I am thinking specifically to how much "lip" the front wheel will have.

I have had Forgeline in the past and currently run BC Forged, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I just got note that my BC Forged are now complete. This is what they look like.
image0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread