Help me decide-New Headlights.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Just got the car painted about a month ago....now I notice how bad the trim pieces look as well as the headlights.

I am debating OEM style chrome vs black.....Raxiom look decent in pictures but not sure they fit with the New Edge look?

Opinions?

I am also really debating rear window louvers because I am old and remember cars with them....Talk me off the ledge please...

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I'll admit the louvers looked good on the old cars. And that's where they should stay. :rolling:

Zemedici

Established Member
17239792085_2c0616296c.jpg

shurur

Established Member
Well I like the louvers.
But if the tint laws allow for some decent dark tint in the back/quarter windows, I'd go for that.

That's what I'm switching to now that I'm in FL.

I got the black housing double headlights for mine and like the look.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I'll admit the louvers looked good on the old cars. And that's where they should stay. :rolling:

I was afraid old may not translate to new...I have seen them and think it looks OK but clearly not as good as on old muscle cars

Looks good....tempting

Well I like the louvers.
But if the tint laws allow for some decent dark tint in the back/quarter windows, I'd go for that.

That's what I'm switching to now that I'm in FL.

I got the black housing double headlights for mine and like the look.

I like them too......BUT I think they are like a fat girl with a really pretty face.....you think about it...then ultimately decide NO....just not for you

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Looks good....tempting

what headlight is this? where can I buy a set?

^^^^ +1. They are so clean, I need them in my life.

Ok, the headlights are made by a guy on this forum, Huachipato makes them. PM him for a set. They're incredible quality and the cutoff is perfect. They look factory. Favorite mod I've done to the car, by far. They're very reasonably priced, as well.

Hes a great guy to work with, and the kit came complete and literally took 20 minutes to install. I'd recommend him to anyone. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread