Help Identifying Bracket(s)?

itzHypn0tic

Established Member
So I'm getting close to having my engine back together, but I'm having trouble figuring out where these brackets go... I believe these were on the back of the passenger cylinder head and were mainly there to help organize the wiring harness? Can anyone confirm this or does anyone have a pic of thesek brackets attached? Do I need to have these reinstalled?

Admittedly I should have taken more time to document things as I tore the engine down...

Also any links to information/rebuild steps would be greatly appreciated. Patience would have saved me more time than rushing through the tear down and build.

2c0200a653019ec721df85fd965f63dc.jpg
f7c63f090c11d0f63f0b44a209b0f0bc.jpg
d4f1dbfd6564a384fe66759452199977.jpg

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

itzHypn0tic

Established Member
Thanks for the help. I definitely would have spent longer than I'd like to admit trying to find that out.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

HayesJr

Did you locate where the larger bracket went? That smaller one is the one on the bottom of the near the front of the motor/oilpan holds 2 lines.

itzHypn0tic

Established Member
Did you locate where the larger bracket went? That smaller one is the one on the bottom of the near the front of the motor/oilpan holds 2 lines.

Yeah, unfortunately i figured this out as soon as my engine was back together... If I'm understanding it correctly, It gets sandwiched between the block and supercharger cage/bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread