Help figuring out these harness connections

sja177

Established Member
Hey guys, sorry if this isnt the best section for this, but Im having trouble determining two harness connections under the driver side dash on my 03 cobra.

The first clip is 4 wires near the dead pedal. Wires are white/pink, white/pink, red/blue, and red. The service manual leads me to believe its a clutch pedal position switch, but with it disconnected the vehicle starts fine. I see a separate harness for the clutch pedal switch as well.

The second harness is solid green, white, and black and is on right side under the dash near the column harness. No ideas gained from the service manual.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6391.JPG
    IMG_6391.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6396.JPG
    IMG_6396.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 202

hotcobra03

Established Member
from the full manual. you should be able to search connector number. which should give page in wiring diagram than you will see which component it goes with.

brake pedal has a cruise control deavaction switch on left side of brake pedal. ?

sja177

Established Member
from the full manual. you should be able to search connector number. which should give page in wiring diagram than you will see which component it goes with.

brake pedal has a cruise control deavaction switch on left side of brake pedal. ?

I have the manual but honestly I just cant figure it out. Its a 4000+ page pdf so I just get lost.

I got under the dash again. The first clip cannot reach the clutch or brake pedal connections. And I see the curise control and clutch saftey switch actually connected. So now further lost then before.

I suppose its possible these just dont need to be connected to anything?

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
There was an option for a dealer- installed alarm system for these cars that got its brain mounted in that area under the dash. Maybe these were provisional connectors for the people who would eventually opt for the alarm system? I feel like I'm reaching with that idea, but anyways..

hotcobra03

Established Member
I have the manual but honestly I just cant figure it out. Its a 4000+ page pdf so I just get lost.

I got under the dash again. The first clip cannot reach the clutch or brake pedal connections. And I see the curise control and clutch saftey switch actually connected. So now further lost then before.

I suppose its possible these just dont need to be connected to anything?
wrong book. from same link the full pc version is needed.
this has full wiring diagram connector views which give all wire colors amd

hotcobra03

Established Member
any luck?

i think i locates 1st pic.

c263

connects 12638 to 14a005

says 2 pin connector

14a005
has 4 wires

2 rd/lb circuit 32
2wh/pk circuit 33