Help an SVT owner beat an army of VWs...

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
[edit] Thank you everyone for your help in making this a win!!! :D

A few guys here know that I have an SVT Focus that's getting a body conversion to the Mk1 RS. Here's what it looks like now:

2011-05-29.jpg

Here is a concept of what it will end up looking like:
redRSfront3.jpg

I have everything for the car from Europe: bumpers, sideskirts, fenders, quarters, trim pieces, brackets, lights... the only thing I'm missing is a set of wheels to make this happen.

Anyway let me get to the point... I entered a Photoshop contest to win a free set of wheels from Fifteen52, and I'm currently in second place (out of 400+ entries) and need everyone's help to beat THIS: fifteen52's Photos - Tarmac Photoshop Contest Submissions (Album 2 of 3) | Facebook :bs: Obviously this guy has a lot of friends and little Photoshop experience.

Like fifteen52's page: fifteen52 | Facebook

Then Like my entry: fifteen52's Photos - Tarmac Photoshop Contest Submissions (Album 1 of 3) | Facebook

This is what my entry looks like:
260076_10150233395733440_271545148439_7375521_5389142_n.jpg

I know it's lame to come on here and spam around looking for votes, but if any site can show a bunch of VW fanboys what kind of support a Ford can get, it's this one. :rockon: I'm hoping you guys can help make this happen:

redRSfront3-1552.jpg

Last edited:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Aside from the current person in the lead's photo being extremely shitty, looking at the comments from all the invalids that 'liked' the leading photo made me vote for OP.

Users who are viewing this thread