Hello!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
That's what makes this group great, if we have something to say, we say it and move on. No hard feelings, we all share the same hobby. I drove crazy during some of our cruises in OC last year in the spring, (really just spinning like crazy in second and third gear- no close calls with pedestrians) and was told it concerned people- so I started talking it a little easier and got rid of the factory tires.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
That's what makes this group great, if we have something to say, we say it and move on. No hard feelings, we all share the same hobby. I drove crazy during some of our cruises in OC last year in the spring, (really just spinning like crazy in second and third gear- no close calls with pedestrians) and was told it concerned people- so I started talking it a little easier and got rid of the factory tires.

+1
:burnout:

ad1das

Established Member
I love it so far! Time to go for a drive and run old people off the road, cuz thats what i do! (insert sarcasm here)

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Greetings to you! (neutral first acknowledgement directed your way, good sir)

Whether i am an official "MACA" member, eventually, not at all, or otherwise... I am loving this crowd. Oh, and pm's work for me now... I didnt have to do anything to make it work, it just showed up.

Sincerely,
Your Resident Douche - Ed... lol

WoW, Omar will not be happy someone's trying to take his title... :burn:
And how did i miss this thread until now :shrug:
I'm just glad I got a COBRA :rolling: and I haven't almost hit anyone/anything :coolman: YET :idea:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Well, some things have changed, but not many...

Still need to own a Cobra for MACA membership. But there is obviously no ownership restriction on who can join SVTP and post in the MACA forum. No change there.

When I joined, the meets were almost exclusively Cobras, which made a lot of non-Cobra owners think we were being snobs. Frankly, we kind of were. Not that I personally see anything wrong with that, but...whatever.

Over the years that exclusivity went away, and now I can't remember the last meet that didn't include non-Cobras. And that's OK too. Basically, it's really about high-powered Mustangs and the people who like to drive and modify them, isn't it?

Now if stock V6 Mustangs start showing up at meets...:xpl:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Well, some things have changed, but not many...

Still need to own a Cobra for MACA membership. But there is obviously no ownership restriction on who can join SVTP and post in the MACA forum. No change there.

When I joined, the meets were almost exclusively Cobras, which made a lot of non-Cobra owners think we were being snobs. Frankly, we kind of were. Not that I personally see anything wrong with that, but...whatever.

Over the years that exclusivity went away, and now I can't remember the last meet that didn't include non-Cobras. And that's OK too. Basically, it's really about high-powered Mustangs and the people who like to drive and modify them, isn't it?

Now if stock V6 Mustangs start showing up at meets...:xpl:

That's where the line is drawn lol?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I love it so far! Time to go for a drive and run old people off the road, cuz thats what i do! (insert sarcasm here)

Gotta catch me first! LOL :burnout:

This will be a great conversation piece on Sunday where we have 60 spots at the UMD Spring Meet. I hope to see a big MACA member turnout and MACA friends! For details, see the UMD Spring Meet thread.

MACA Cobras will park from left to right with friends filling in from right to left.

Killing me that I can't come. How many events will I miss before my car's on the road again? :cryying:

ad1das

Established Member
Just an update.... Its been 8 years, im back in a mustang! Since then no pedestrians have been injured. HID's are still in their full glory. Car still makes noises. Never got my beer, water, diet coke, or the money for my beer. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread