Hello!

ad1das

Established Member
I found my way from another club, and was guided here by some angels!

I am Ed, aka Ad1das, hello!

That is all.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Ed,

Good to see you Sunday. Try to come to the UMD Spring Meet next Sunday and meet lots of members.

Ben

Ill go so I can street race you! BAHAHAHA that would feel bad getting beat by two ow terminators this year! ;-) p.s. when we going to finish that duct work? Hahaha

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully you don't drive that Boss like a complete asshole and danger to the public, or, how I always saw your black 5.0 being piloted. Talk about an embarrassment to the community.

:nonono::nonono:

ad1das

Established Member
And not quite sure who that is complaining, but haters are going to hate i suppose. I have no idea what he is talking about either...

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I have no idea what he is talking about either...

Let me help you remember then, boss.

I'm talking about flooring your car out of the Fair Lakes Kohls Cars and Coffee event, right through the crosswalk that everyone uses to walk back and forth to Starbucks. I'm talking about doing lap after lap after lap around with the Fairfax XSport parking lot in 1st gear at 5,000 RPM with an obnoxious exhaust. I'm talking about flying around the turn from Government Center Parkway onto Monument drive, tires squealing, while a pedestrian is present and waiting to cross the street. I'm talking about revving your car out of the Katie's parking lot like you're gearing up for the Daytona 500, while there are obviously tons of people, kids, and pets around. I'm talking about flying down I-66 at 100+ MPH when there is plenty of traffic present.

I'm not the only one who has seen (and reported) you driving like a complete idiot.

:nonono:

Last edited:

ad1das

Established Member
Let me help you remember then, boss.

I'm talking about flooring your car out of the Fair Lakes Kohls Cars and Coffee event, right through the crosswalk that everyone uses to walk back and forth to Starbucks. I'm talking about doing lap after lap after lap around with the Fairfax XSport parking lot in 1st gear at 5,000 RPM with an obnoxious exhaust. I'm talking about flying around the turn from Government Center Parkway onto Monument drive, tires squealing, while a pedestrian is present and waiting to cross the street. I'm talking about revving your car out of the Katie's parking lot like you're gearing up for the Daytona 500, while there are obviously tons of people, kids, and pets around. I'm talking about flying down I-66 at 100+ MPH when there is plenty of traffic present.

I'm not the only one who has seen (and reported) you driving like a complete idiot.

:nonono:

Ooook. Still dont know what you are talking about, but glad to be here regardless.

Also, lol @ 5k rpm... I didnt know i wasnt allowed to drive the speed limit in a parking lot in 1st gear. I normally pass through there to go to mcdonalds or cutting through to go hang out at Ted Britt. Its nice that you take the time to stalk me, but seriously, find a better hobby. Try women, they may enjoy it a bit more.

Also, as for Katie's, i have been there all of 2 times... ever, so again.... dont know what your talking about.

Sigh.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Ooook. Still dont know what you are talking about, but glad to be here regardless.

Also, as for Katie's, i have been there all of 2 times... ever, so again.... dont know what your talking about.

Sigh.

Play dumb all you want. When you drive like an idiot with a very easily identifiable car, people will notice.

I went and dug through the Cars and Coffee thread in another forum that I frequent because I recalled you being mentioned in it last year. Imagine my great surprise when I found this gem:

ad1das_zpsbf27fe72.jpg

Way to go bud.

I believe you've received a talking to from NVMC about this sort of behavior as well. Let me guess - you had no idea what they were talking about either.

Last edited:

ad1das

Established Member
I dont mind. It is very amusing. I got myself a bucket of popcorn as well. I have never been close to hitting anyone and to comment on my hid's is laughable. When we see nothing wrong lets make mention of something. I see haters. I love them. Make sure to comment on my hids on my focus too. They too are "in their full glory".

Users who are viewing this thread